Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Too many pages to read through, so I'll just post my question: Has there been anything new?
  2. Greninjaman

I saw the trailer and out of all of the new G-Max forms, Charizard's looks the coolest. Is there there a second trailer coming today? I think I read that there will be.
  3. Greninjaman

What time would it be in america then? What is ETD?
  4. Greninjaman

Do we know what time the news drops tomorrow? It is currently 8:50 PM for me.
  5. Greninjaman

I don't do competitive anyway.
  6. Greninjaman

Sun and moon (and the Ultra games) only really feel longer due to the fact there was a cutscene like every 5 minutes.
  7. Greninjaman

18 Gyms huh? That sounds like a long game. Heck, I can't even imagine how a Nuzlocke of these games will go.
  8. Greninjaman

Question: Has the whole Dexit controversy calmed down (I could not find a suitable place to post this, sorry.)
  9. Greninjaman

But why give Piplup a G-max? What about Empoleon? I do like the Pokemon, but I don't want to have to make a choice (I'm sure there are people who would agree).
  10. Greninjaman

Why would they give an unevolved Pokemon a G-max form? That would cause the evolution(s) to not be used.
  11. Greninjaman

Why are people saying that the national fez is in the games? If that was the case, they would not have said that they cut it in the first place. They ran out of time to model all the Pokémon right?
  12. Greninjaman

Right... My bad. Forgot about about that part...
  13. Greninjaman

Yeah. Too small to justify the national dex cut. I have a feeling that there is another reason for the cut that has not been revealed: what if the number of new Pokémon is closer to 300?
  14. Greninjaman

Yes. That's what I meant. Sorry for not being clear.
  15. Greninjaman

If they were going to add the National Dex to the next game, why not just have it here? Why save that for later games. It's like a Pizzeria saying they don't sell breadsticks anymore, but then start sell breadsticks the next day and beyond.
  16. Greninjaman

Dynamax looks cool. Looking forward to having battles worthy of Godzilla's praise.
  17. Greninjaman

Yeah. Might as well simply have it increase stats. Maybe have some that have a secondary effect like, one would give the effect of the Iron Barbs ability.
  18. Greninjaman

Yeah, it is strange.
  19. Greninjaman

The "Pokemon can only battle when it has the armor on" thing is like saying a person can't throw a punch unless they have boxing gloves.
  20. Greninjaman

What Pokémon would you like to see get an armored form?
Back
Top Bottom