Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

I guess it is a bit unfair to the Squirtle and Bulbasaur Lines.
  2. Greninjaman

looks at spoiler I see. HOWEVER, when was the last time Charmander (and by extension, Bulbasaur and Squirtle) was pickable as a starter at the start of a game? If I recall, it was Leafgreen and Firered. Sure you get a choice in Xand Y, but at this point, is it really a problem? The way I see...
  3. Greninjaman

Do we know if the Charmander line is the only kanto Starter line in the game?
  4. Greninjaman

That might be thanks to the anime, but yeah I agree.
  5. Greninjaman

Honestly, I think the reason Charizard is getting all of this cool stuff compared to it's Kanto Starter Brothers is because of how popular it is.
  6. Greninjaman

Yeah. The Pokemon mostly stood around in a pose unique to Amie/Refresh, along with animations unique to to Amie/Refresh.
  7. Greninjaman

I think the dexit also has to do with the camp feature that is in the game. With over 800 Pokemon, it would be a huge task to create animations for each Pokemon. Perhaps there are unique animations that are specific to the Camp thing.
  8. Greninjaman

And this is a problem, how? What’s wrong with recycling things? Is that not better than giving characters unique animations for the same emotion?
  9. Greninjaman

Same. I care more about the story than the dex. I don’t care that not every Pokémon is going to be in the game. Like I have said in other threads, I think its good they did this due to the ever growing number of Pokémon.
  10. Greninjaman

I will agree the Let’s go games didn’t have much post game stuff. I suppose you and I are different people. Some people might be bothered by the national dex cut (which started in gen 7 by the way), while others are not bothered by it.
  11. Greninjaman

I guess you have a point. I am looking at the issue as one who doesn’t transfer Pokémon from one game the next after all.
  12. Greninjaman

I guess. Didn’t they say the wanted the games to more handheld than console?
  13. Greninjaman

I see. Honestly it makes sense that scaling is not a thing here thanks to one Pokémon: wailord. If they scale the thing to it’s size, then giving it a dynamax form would not make sense. In let’s Go, the largest are Onix and Snorlax if I recall. They are way smaller than Wailord. That is why...
  14. Greninjaman

I feel it makes sense when it to battle that the larger Pokémon are smaller than when in the over word, though I guess not because of the switch’s capabilities. Perhaps the final game will have Pokémon scaled in battle? The footage is not final.
  15. Greninjaman

What do you mean? I didn’t notice anything related to size, other than dyna/gigantamax forms. Could you show me an example of what you mean?
  16. Greninjaman

Maybe they just misspoke about the remaking from scratch part.
  17. Greninjaman

How do we know they lied about the reason? What if that WAS the reason? Again, less models mean better graphics and animations for those that are in the game. I still fail to see the issue.
  18. Greninjaman

You got there. ALTHOUGH, what if the reason for the national dex removal is because the dynamax and gigantamax forms take up a tot of space? It’s a huge (pun intended) difference from gen 7 where the totems are not that much bigger than members of the same species.
  19. Greninjaman

I fail to see how using the same models and animations for every character and old Pokémon is a problem. Is not easier to do that than make new models and animations? I don’t care if Gyarados has the same model and animations as previous games.
Back
Top Bottom