Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

Pokemon: Evolution Quest (signups and discussion--3 spots open)

Don't you mean 4 spots since there are four Eeveelutions left? Sylveon, Vaproeon, Espeon, and Glaceon are taken, leaving Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, and Leafeon.
  2. Greninjaman

I will consider that. I can always get more stuff during the story.
  3. Greninjaman

I keep editing my inventory. Not sure if I should include a weapon or not.
  4. Greninjaman

As I have noted, only four remain: Jolteon, Flareon, Umbreon, and Leafeon. May also want to make a note on the first post that lists the members, just so that people are aware of who's in and what character they have.
  5. Greninjaman

Ok, so far we have: Aine the Sylveon, a Minstral Aqua the Vaporeon, a Warrior/Apothecary Carbuncle the Espeon, an Alchemist Oz the Glaceon, a Sorcerer Not a bad squad at the moment. Also, I just noticed, each character was introduced in a different generation: Vaporeon was introduced in Gen 1...
  6. Greninjaman

Adding on to that, are stats a thing, or are we ignoring them?
  7. Greninjaman

I see. Should we have a move set planned out for our characters? Also, are we limited to four moves and are we limited to just the gen 8 move lists?
  8. Greninjaman

Do you have a list of Class Abilities?
  9. Greninjaman

Here's an idea for the story: A lot of Dragon type Pokemon have joined the side of the Dragon Kings, while some did not and don't want to.
  10. Greninjaman

Alright! I am excited about this adventure! By the way, what moves are we allowed to use? Like, are we limited by what our Pokemon can learn in the games or can we be a bit more creative and flexible with the move sets?
  11. Greninjaman

After spending a few minutes staring at the first post and thinking about joining, I have decided that I will take part in this story. Because why not. Who knows? Might help improve my skills. Character's name: Aqua Character's species: Vaporeon (Male) Character's class: Warrior/Apothecary...
Back
Top Bottom