Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

Your controversial opinions

What game is it that they have on Steam?
  2. Greninjaman

I do see your point, but here's the thing: We technically thwarted Volo when we closed the rift, even if we were not aware of it at the time.
  3. Greninjaman

Like I said above your post: We don't do much after catching Dialga/Palkia and closing the rift aside from collecting the plates alongside Volo before we battle him and Giratina. After that, it's just catching Pokémon (something the player would be doing up to that point anyway) in order to meet...
  4. Greninjaman

Yeah. If I recall, after the credits roll, all you do (aside from catching Pokémon and doing research tasks) is collect the plates before dueling with Volo and Giratina. You fight Arceus once you catch all the Pokémon.
  5. Greninjaman

When was the last spin-off game, anyway?
  6. Greninjaman

I think Galar would win thanks to Eternamax Eternatus.
  7. Greninjaman

What about reading too deep?
  8. Greninjaman

But you can't trade with the rest of the gen 7 games (I don't think)...
  9. Greninjaman

Rushed. A lot of bugs and glitches. Lag. The sort of thing that happens when you rush something.
  10. Greninjaman

Agreed. That seems like it would suck. They would have to give us at least one Pokémon of each type in order to justify that.
  11. Greninjaman

I agree with you on this. Those bonuses make the Pokémon feel more like actual animals. Besides, most of the stuff are things that happen in the anime, like the surviving on one HP. There have been times when Ash's Pokémon is on the verge of being defeated, only to get a second wind and take out...
  12. Greninjaman

What makes you say that?
  13. Greninjaman

Coding error perhaps?
  14. Greninjaman

It would still be a lot of work to do so.
  15. Greninjaman

You know, I think I don't like Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee anymore. Really, it's the capture mechanic that I don't like. I have tried to play it multiple times, but I just quit. I don't want to have to catch hundreds of Pokemon just to level up. I enjoyed it when it was new, but now I don't really...
  16. Greninjaman

Didn't they kind of do that with Iron Thorns? It's the same idea (a Mecha Tyranitar).
  17. Greninjaman

That three members would mean less type variety.
  18. Greninjaman

Even then, if you got one or two Pokemon that are doing most of the battling, why have the rest of the team?
  19. Greninjaman

When it's put that way, that makes sense, I still stand by what I said.
  20. Greninjaman

At this point, I feel like the max team size should have been 3. Here is my reason: I attempted to do a run of Let's Go Pikachu with a team consisting of the Pokemon found in Viridian Forest. I got to Cerulean City before stopping. I felt that I was not really using all the Pokemon. I had a...
Back
Top Bottom