Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Plus, they never really did anything with Ho-Oh to have that as a climatic ending. All it has done every time Ash (and us as the viewers) has seen it was fly away. Sure, there was the movie "I Choose You" where it did play a larger role.
  2. Greninjaman

Kabu is a Gym Leader.
  3. Greninjaman

I don’t have twitter so I can’t listen to it. Is it the original version of the song or a remix?
  4. Greninjaman

I meant in an episode, my bad. Obviously, since we have not had a movie since secrets of the jungle, I think we can assume that (at least for now until the next one [if we ever get one again]), we won't be getting any debuts in movies.
  5. Greninjaman

Question: How many Pokemon from each generation (not including Paldea since it is the newest region) have not appeared in the show yet? Sorry if this is a repeat question, whether by me or someone else.
  6. Greninjaman

In fact, we meet all three (Arven, Penny, & Nemona) before we even SET FOOT in the academy. So the set-up for the questlines can happen anywhere. Like, Nemona could bring up the Gyms after the first battle with her. Arven could ask the player for help with his quest during the first meeting with...
  7. Greninjaman

Nemona literally is the player's neighbor. Plus, their quests would involve traveling around, meaning that even if the player does not start attending the school, they would run into them at some point.
  8. Greninjaman

Not necessarily. The Path of Legends could happen even if we weren't students there. At no point is going to the school required to beat the Path of Legends. In fact, the only one of the three storylines that requires the player to enter the school in order to clear the storyline is the Team...
  9. Greninjaman

Here's how they can work Team Star into the story of Horizons: Instead of just being those who were bullied in one particular school, it consists of those who were bullied in MANY different schools around the world.
  10. Greninjaman

They could just have one base sectioned out into 5 zones that each boss controls.
  11. Greninjaman

Especially the first one. There is no way Goh would be able to catch every Pokemon in 22 minutes.
  12. Greninjaman

Good thing Serena was not here for that. I don't think she would be happy.
  13. Greninjaman

We know nothing about this new series other than the fact that it will feature a new pair of protagonists.
  14. Greninjaman

Pikachu looks like he is just done with the Trio at this point.
  15. Greninjaman

The Flying type is rank #1 when it comes to the speed stat, meaning that it is the fastest type of all of them.
  16. Greninjaman

I did some counting and looked around online. The type that Ash has the most of is the Flying Type, with 13. Electric, Ghost, Psychic, and Fairy are all tied for the least with one each.
  17. Greninjaman

What type does he have the most of?
  18. Greninjaman

Has it ever been stated what Ash's favorite type is?
  19. Greninjaman

I do agree that if they were going to replace Ash, they should have done it after Kanto or even Johto.
  20. Greninjaman

We all make mistakes.
Back
Top Bottom