Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

BDSP Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl General Discussion

You do realize that it has only been one month since 2022 started, right.
  2. Greninjaman

Whatever floats your boat.
  3. Greninjaman

IS there a way to get an Earthquake TM? I already used the one from Wayward Carve.
  4. Greninjaman

Is there a list somewhere that has all the Pokemon that can be found in the Grand Underground's Pokemon Hideaways?
  5. Greninjaman

Now that I have played the game, here is one thing I noticed: When getting EXP from winning battles, the Pokémon in slot three (I currently only have three Pokémon) gets less EXP than the Pokémon in slot s, which gets less EXP than the Pokémon in slot one. Just to help make my point clear, I...
  6. Greninjaman

I am excited for the games, yes. Am I bummed about the removal of the flag and furniture from the underground and only having statues to put in the base? Not really. I didn’t do much decorating. I am excited about the hideaways.
  7. Greninjaman

What if someone (like myself) has not played a Sinnoh game in YEARS and does not have Diamond/Pearl/Platinum?
  8. Greninjaman

Question: Will the Gym Leaders be using their Diamond/Pearl teams in these games or the Platinum ones?
  9. Greninjaman

That might be the main issue/complaint! It's one on one battles, unlike in games like Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest, where (as you said) the entire party battles the monsters together.
  10. Greninjaman

I meant with wild Pokémon and trainers that you can just walk past.
  11. Greninjaman

I am aware that there are people who don't like that you can't turn off the EXP. Share. Here's an idea: You don't HAVE to win every fight. I'm sure there will be trainers that you can skip. I don't really care as much. Also, I think Game Freak is doing this because they want kids to be able to...
  12. Greninjaman

They look the same to me...
  13. Greninjaman

Yeah. I don't think I bothered with seals either.
  14. Greninjaman

I guess you have a point, however, we only saw the statues. Maybe there is other furniture you can place as well. Perhaps the flag is a decorative item that can be placed and used in a game of capture the flag.
  15. Greninjaman

We don't know if they made it so you can't play with others in the Grand Underground, though.
  16. Greninjaman

Also, types that did not have good Pokemon, got them later on down the line. If I recall, bug types mostly sucked in Gen 1. Dragon was also nonexistent in gen 1. Dragonite could not do any Dragon type damage, since the only dragon type move back then did a flat 40 damage each time it hit.
  17. Greninjaman

There were only the Kanto Pokemon and the Meltan Line in Lets Go. Plus the models of the people are not outright chibi unlike in the Diamond and Pearl remakes.
Back
Top Bottom