• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

Final Fantasy: Part 1 - The Mystery of Skull Island (Canceled)

I do plan on rewriting this. I do appreciate your review. Also, I do agree with you about the flashback. I could have just had Princess Sarah show up at the house with the pie. This issues I had with this are why I stopped working on this for this long. Like, the chapter could be longer. I could...
  2. Greninjaman

That's also the reason I had a Sahagin Chief show up (which is of course a stronger version of a Sahagin). Makes sense that the more skilled person take on a stronger monster, in comparison to the one who is not as skilled. Of course, stronger monsters will have longer battles.
  3. Greninjaman

@more than a torchic: Thanks! I did the edits that you suggested and found that I do like it more than the way I had them. Makes the dialogues easier to read. Also, what did you enjoy about the fight scene? @System Error: 1: Yeah. The two are childhood friends. Makes it more personal when a...
  4. F

Sorry. This story is no longer being worked on.
Back
Top Bottom