Search results for query: *

1. Greninjaman

EVERYONE: Pokemon Lightning Yellow

So, remind me: what is Ash's team at this point? What about Brock & Misty?
  2. Greninjaman

So weird that your remixed world has real world video games. Like, wouldn't make more sense for them all to be Pokemon themed in some way? Like, instead of Mario Kart, why not Pikachu Kart?
  3. Greninjaman

If I recall the episode correctly, it was a Dragonite, right?
  4. Greninjaman

Hey, when are you planning on resuming your Sinnoh remix story? Seeing as its been a while since you posted a new chapter for that.
  5. Greninjaman

Has the group met Bill yet? If not, here is an idea: they witness Bill suffering whatever happened that caused him to fuse with the Pokémon. Of course, he could also explain what the machine was intended for.
  6. Greninjaman

Doing a two parter for it, I see. Will Jessie and James keep the same Pokemon they had, or will they have new ones?
  7. Greninjaman

An Aerodactyl named Petri? Either you are a "Land Before Time" fan or the name is in reference to Petri dishes. Makes sense both ways.
  8. Greninjaman

It's pretty easy to tell that you are taking your time: by episode 9 in the anime, Ash already got the first two badges. In your remix story, Ash has not even gotten the Boulder Badge yet.
  9. Greninjaman

I see that you are taking your time and not just rushing to the Gym Battle. Worldbuilding is something I will admit that I have neglected to work on for my stories.
  10. Greninjaman

@LightningTopaz That is very clever and a neat idea.
  11. Greninjaman

@LightningTopaz I figured that with the evolutions and pre-evolutions, since you just showed Steelix in the previous chapter/episode. Also, the voice you gave Geodude just seems so fitting for a Rock Type Pokemon.
  12. Greninjaman

Now that the first Gym battle is up next, I do have several questions: 1: Will Brock (and to an extent the other Kanto Gym Leaders) use their team from the game/anime, or will you give them a new team? 2: Will the teams have Pokémon from later generations?
  13. Greninjaman

Maybe it's not quite a purr. More like a low, soft happy growl?
  14. Greninjaman

Yeah. That would SUCK to have to fight a Mega Steelix for the first badge. I would probably just quit if that were the case. Also, how does a Steelix purr?
  15. Greninjaman

@LightningTopaz Yeah, that was weird how it was mentioned that Brock's mother had died, but then she shows up later alive and well.
  16. Greninjaman

You know, reading this story up to this point has made me realize something: I think I am so hyper focused on getting the story from point A to point B, that I try to get there as fast as possible and only think about how to get the story to the end. I mean, look at my last story (Link and the...
  17. Greninjaman

I assume you have already things planned out for this adventure? Or at least planned far enough that you can get the ball rolling for this story?
Back
Top Bottom