1. Greninjaman

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

They have Charizard for that though.
  2. Greninjaman

How big is Hatttrem?
  3. Greninjaman

What do you mean by most of the moves it can learn are mostly useless in the anime?
  4. Greninjaman

Must have not really read your post when I made mine. My bad.
  5. Greninjaman

Just because money rarely shows up in the anime does not mean it does not exist. They just never really had a need to show the characters buying stuff.
  6. Greninjaman

Maybe they can’t afford it?
  7. Greninjaman

They might not be that important to the story. Like how Ash's dad never showed up during his time as the protagonist.
  8. Greninjaman

There is also the possibility that that is not the case. Perhaps her mother got it somewhere (like Professor Sada/Turo) and she gave it to Liko.
  9. Greninjaman

True. There is that possibility. Of course, it could just be a Tera Crystal that anyone could use.
  10. Greninjaman

Eh. Kidnapping would make it easier for them to get the pendant. Sure, they could just have their Pokemon knock her out and then take the pendant.
  11. Greninjaman

I wouldn't say she is more important than Roy, just based on the fact we have not seen any clips of him yet. Look at Brock and Misty in the Kanto Saga. Brock showed up 4 episodes after Ash met Misty, who started traveling with him in episode 2.
  12. Greninjaman

I fail to see how a hair clip means anything. It's just a hair clip that just happens to look like the symbol on Ash's hat.
  13. Greninjaman

I fail to see how a Pokemon being closer to a character on a poster is an indicator of that person being the one to get it. Look at Lana's Eevee. IT was much closer to Ash on the poster, but he was not the one to catch it.
  14. Greninjaman

Again, just because Riko has the same hair color as Ash, does not mean he is her dad. We know nothing about this new series.
  15. Greninjaman

That is of course assuming that they are her parents, which is not confirmed.
  16. Greninjaman

Isn't it a bit TOO late to be replacing Ash at this point? I stopped watching the show after X and Y (though I did follow the next two shows to see what Ash is up to). If they were going to replace Ash, they should have done it after the Kanto Saga and have each region's saga have its own...
Back
Top Bottom