Search results for query: *

1. Grimbad

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Master trainers look like something I am going to enjoy. Was already planning on completing the dex for this game, now there is an excuse to train them up. At least there is one positive to the restricted dex in Lets Go.
  2. Grimbad

It kind of maked sense, meltan absorbs metal and groes bigger. Meltan is also metal. So what happens when meltan absorbs a bunch of meltan? A giant new evolution/form it appears
  3. Grimbad

My bet is nothing changes in the overworld except maybe a facial expresion and tone of the cry. I know in yellow version pikachu wouldnt follow you if fainted, but in lets go you need them for HMs
  4. Grimbad

So I have a theory. If you remember. In the trailer that introduced the new rival, it specifically calls him "your friendly rival". I think this distinction is made (meaning they could have just called him "your rival") because there is another more non-friendly rival also in the game. I also...
  5. Grimbad

So i guess it is a mythical after all going from this video. Weird how its ancient though has wire and a nut
  6. Grimbad

Yes! Hope we get a trailer
  7. Grimbad

Cant argue there lol. I feel most words like this are used ironically and for the most part not outside of the internet though
  8. Grimbad

Yeah I feel bad kind of. I just want everyone to chill and be friends and enjoy pokemon like how it should be. There is enough room in the fandom for everyone Also "based" i think comes from this rapper calling himself "based god" and now its just vauge internet slang for awesome or good
  9. Grimbad

Anyone else getting the pokeball bundle? Im thinking of pre ordering today from poke center so i also get a pika plush keychain
  10. Grimbad

I hope pikachu gets the grunt outfits like he has in the merchandise from the last couple of years
  11. Grimbad

I think im more upset that there is no breeding more than anything tbh
  12. Grimbad

So the Gamefreak studios has indeed grown! Almost twice the size it was I think. That's reassuring Oh I have no doubt it will sell well. Already with the preorders a few days old its looming like it will be the most popular switch game yet. Id like if they continue with a simpler series of lets...
  13. Grimbad

Thats my worst fear to be honest: lets go outselling gen 8. I could see it too since lets go is first pokemon games to come to switch and gen 8 only coming out a year after. Maybe it will be too soon for some people who arent hardcore fans and they wont get it.
  14. Grimbad

Id call it more of a remaster of yellow than anything else. I mean, it has no cross gen evos and no breeding in it. It does add the riding and following, pokemon visible in wild, and no battling wild pokemon, but those are more of updates typical on remastered games
  15. Grimbad

I bet instead of remake we get a lets go version for gen 4. Doubt we get one for each gen though
  16. Grimbad

Its only 20 a year though. That also gets you all the other multiplayer experiences and their NES netflix. I know im using it for pokemon, splatoon, mariokart, smash, mario tennis, and a possible new starfox from rare. So divide 20 by 5 or 6 games and its only like an extra few dollars a game...
  17. Grimbad

I think I know why its like this. They want to keep a GTS for USUM up, and dont want to make a seperate one for LGP or maybe they just cant maintain 2 at once because they lack the servers. They cant share a GTS since LGP only has kanto mon and possibly other restrictions. Once gen 8 cones out...
  18. Grimbad

I planned on getting the subscription anyway, since I play splatoon, and am looking forward to smash and the price seems ok to me. Having said that. With pokemon now having to pay now when we used to get it free and we dont even get the biggest online features of the 3ds games? Its madness
  19. Grimbad

Wow that kind of settles it. then these really are just going to be a short little side distraction. An unsatisfying apatazer while we wait for the main course that is gen 8 in 2019. Im in similar boat to you. No one near me plays pokemon. I hope we can trade online still with friends not just...
  20. Grimbad

I cant wait to find out which pokemon are big enough to ride though. Swimming on gyarados, flying on dragonite would be cool.
Back
Top Bottom