Search results for query: *

1. GrimmEvil

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Hmm can we go back to Best Wishes series because I am starting to think Best Wishes was a masterpiece in comparison to this series. This also just poses the question of how come for the last 20+ years they were able to save legendaries from villains without catching them so why change that now...
  2. GrimmEvil

I still can't rationalize how catching a pokemon equals understanding a pokemon when after that your interactions with them seem to be feeding them, using them in some weird competition or to catch other pokemon but considering they turned Ash into a "fight pokemon to understand them" line which...
  3. GrimmEvil

So I guess Ash will catch Arceus soon:bulbaFacepalm: Because Ash is a grown up he knows the importance of legendary pokemon
  4. GrimmEvil

I am guessing the internet will go crazy and fans might be out for blood
  5. GrimmEvil

This is just:bulbaFacepalm: Of all the possible things they could have done Go catching Suicune even temporarily is pushing it especially with a Go catch. From what I can see from the preview they thought this was a great idea for a joke, I wonder how the Japanese fan base will react?
Back
Top Bottom