Search results for query: *

1. GrookeyFan77

My Pokemon Black 2 Playthrough

But still, other Poken are better and I doubt you wll even have a Hydreigon when battling her.
  2. GrookeyFan77

Hydreigon is weak to dragon
  3. GrookeyFan77

Ok I got it confused but Arcanine will have Crunch.
  4. GrookeyFan77

Hydriegon is weak to Iris’s team. An dit wont evolve until level 64. And the ghost leader can be handled with Samurott’s X-Scissor.
  5. GrookeyFan77

Ok but Samurott can Ice Beam them all oyüther than Lapras which I can Zap.
  6. GrookeyFan77

So?
  7. GrookeyFan77

Ok.
  8. GrookeyFan77

No. This is my first time playing the game.
  9. GrookeyFan77

I’m not gonna use a dragon type. I used Haxorus is BW I dont wanna use it again. Hydreigon evolves late and Druddigon isn’t that appealing to me,
  10. GrookeyFan77

I Go To Pokestar Studios And Shoot Some Solid Movies Called Ice Gym Leader Uses Dark Type Pokemon, with Riolu and Go To Castelia City By Boat. In Castelia Sewers I Catch A Zubat and Battle Some Grunt's With Yoshi And His Edgy Snake Thing. We Meet Burgh and Colress and I Go To Beat Burgh After...
  11. GrookeyFan77

Alright Time For The Second Gym. I Beat Some Trainer's Evolving Oshawott. I Level Grind on Virbank Complex Evolving Mareep and Catching Magnemite and Growlithe. I Take on Roxie. I'm Able To Defeat Her Pokemon With Razor Shell. That Was Easy. Dewott Lvl 18 Razor Shell Water Gun Tackle Focus...
  12. GrookeyFan77

My Sig
  13. GrookeyFan77

I Start The Game and Get Oshawott From Bianca and Beat my Rival Yoshi. I Head to Paniola Ranch Beating Up Some Trainers on the Way. I Catch Mareep and Riolu and Head to Battle Cheren. He Sends Out Partrat Who Uses a Few Work Up's But I Can Take It Out Wth Water Gun. Cheren Sends Out Lillipup and...
Back
Top Bottom