Search results for query: *

1. GrookeyFan77

Review JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

Yeah. Like none of these jokes are funny. Ash bumps into Snolax!!! Funny!!!! Or, Ash get's kicked by Scorbunny and then Pikachu zapps him!!!! Hilarious!!! or Ash tries to spit water at a Marstomp!!! Hahahahahaha!!! Or Ash is too distracted by f***ing food that he doesnt even search for his...
  2. GrookeyFan77

Tbh he is more of a comic relief character right now 99% of these jokes are even funny. Episodes 30 and 48 are the worst examples of these. Seriously the writers have no idea what to do with him. Even I can write a better character arc and I'm not even a writer.
  3. GrookeyFan77

Tbh Brock is a great dude and a marvelous human being
  4. GrookeyFan77

This is basicly Jouneys: Chloe: Develops in her 1% screentime Goh: Catches something and gets focus 98% of the time Ash: Comic relief character who gets sidelined 99% of the time
  5. GrookeyFan77

Galar Fossil Filler was about All. Sobble episode was Sobble but it was also Goh. Goh might not have a major role in the Wikstrom episode. And in the Farfetch'd episode Goh caught Geodude but in Suicune Ash did nothing.
  6. GrookeyFan77

That was 5% of the opening. This time its 50% of the opening.
  7. GrookeyFan77

Why did they add Leon if it’s not gobba happen?
  8. GrookeyFan77

If it's not gonna happen then why did they emphasize SO MUCH on it?
  9. GrookeyFan77

Me too. Tbh she's probably gonna catch a G-Ponyta before the Leon roadtrip since she has one in the opening.
  10. GrookeyFan77

It was funny but still pointless.
  11. GrookeyFan77

Ok watching the subs made this episode better let's... Rewiew! :bulbaWave:Good Stuff + Chloe focus + Pink + Impidimp + Goh no Impidimp getto da ze! + Eevee + Opal + Beautiful Animation + Emotional :bulbaFacepalm:Bad Stuff - Ash, Goh and Opal's scenes were pointless. - Chloe no Ponyta getto da...
  12. GrookeyFan77

He is taking spotlight from him in the prewiew. It's probably gonna be like Alola where they both have focus but one has more. Also Goh's capture was not important he gets one almost every EP. Tbh Him, Ash and Opal were pointless this episode.
  13. GrookeyFan77

In the preview thread I said Imdipimp might set up traps. They did:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
  14. GrookeyFan77

The episode would have been better without them tbh. The reason they were seperated is cuz Goh wanted to catch something. Suprised? Well I am not.
  15. GrookeyFan77

Why didn't she catch it? Instead we got Goh with one of my least favouite Pokemon. (I teared up a little but shut up)
Back
Top Bottom