• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. GrookeyFan77

Review JN058: Panic! Gokulin Ball!! / Come on, Kamukame - The Turtle Race!

I think you are exxadurating the hi-five. I doubt they wanted to copy
  2. GrookeyFan77

Hi-five is not something exlusive to Ash and Dawn. Ash has hi-fived other people in the past.
  3. GrookeyFan77

He acts like Bonnie Anyways here is my double... REWIEW!!!! Part 1: Gulpin's BS :bulbaWave: Good Stuff + Satogou moments :bulbaFacepalm:Bad Stuff - Gulpin - OOC Ash - Chloe wasted - Not funny First part gets a 2/10 Part 2: Chewtle Returns :bulbaWave:Good Stuff + Chewtle + Meowth + Wobbufett...
  4. GrookeyFan77

I agree Deko Akao loves making Ash OOC. Anyways he was OOC because he was childish.
  5. GrookeyFan77

Seing TRio with Chewtle, Morpeko and Pellpier makes me wish the Gacha didn't exist. Also OOC Ash again.
  6. GrookeyFan77

You beat me to it! Anyways this was 22 minutes of my life, wasted.
Back
Top Bottom