Search results for query: *

1. G

Simple Questions and Answers Thread for BST! (Read First Post)

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Question: How many times can each of the following Mystery Gift cards be sent from one copy of DPPt to another? -----10th movie Darkrai(the one with Roar of Time and Spacial Rend, distributed by TRU last...
  2. G

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos Good news...I finally picked up my future Support Shaymin in Diamond (Bold, with perfect Phys. Def. and near-perfect Hit Points, no less). Now all I have do is wait for Platinum to arrive in the US so I can...
  3. G

Re: I swear I didn't know we had a *Simple Questions thread* for RMT! (Read First Pos I downloaded a pair of Shaymin for my Diamond and Pearl(TRU giveaway), and I know what I want in a support Land Forme(Bold and perfect Hit Points/Physical Defense with at least decent Special Attack)...
  4. G

Getting which ones? The IVs: The IV calculator you posted a link to, Outrage. The Gible trio: Wayward cave. The Rare Candies: L51 Agilipass/HM Slave Ambipom's Pickup. The Stats: For the L17 Gibles, I compared them to a list of stats I copied by hand off of Marriland's stat...
  5. G

^^^^^Now we're talking! IV-wise, they are: #3: -----Hit Points: 24-25 -----Phys. Attack: 28-29 -----Phys. Defense: 24-25 -----Spec. Attack: 26-27 -----Spec. Defense: 30-31 -----Speed: 31 #4: -----Hit Points: 24-25 -----Phys. Attack: 31 -----Phys. Defense: 30-31...
  6. G

Not exactly unlimited(I'm down to 33), but I may as well be thanks to Ambipom and selective saving. I used the calculator, and it more-or-less told me what I already suspected: 1. The three Gible each have two near-perfect or better stats(IV 30-31 or IV 31 outright). 2. The Jolly ones...
  7. G

In-Game Gible Breeding I guess the following would fall under the category of a breeding question. I've been trying to catch a female Jolly Gible with good stats (preferably near-perfect of better in Physical Attack and Speed) for battling the Elite Four and for breeding more high-quality...
Back
Top Bottom