• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. GurahkWeavile

Preview XY114: A Bride for Citron!? Eureka's S'il-vous-plaît Panic!!

Oh this is gonna be so entertaining!
  2. GurahkWeavile

It's probably gonna be a case of Bonnie being vain, that she doesn't think the girl is the right match for Clemont.
  3. GurahkWeavile

Well I had a feeling they'd troll us, sort of. Back to the single life for Clemont, I suppose.
  4. GurahkWeavile

He appears intrested in whoever this girl is, but I won't judge quite yet....
  5. GurahkWeavile

That first part is an intresting theory....I hope it's not a repeat of an older episode, though
  6. GurahkWeavile

Okay, now I'm getting more and more excited for this. I know it'll be filler, she'll be a one-shot girl, and nothing will ever come out of this, but I'm so looking forward to all this.
  7. GurahkWeavile

Apologies, but I did mean she likes Bunnelby.
  8. GurahkWeavile

I was just thinking that exact same possibility. It's obvious that Sylveon has it in for Bunnelby, so it would be a wasted opportunity to not have Sylveon be more involved.
  9. GurahkWeavile

I'm gonna be honest here: I feel it's another "ship troll" episode. They have teased us with Amour twice now and trolled us both times, so no one go thinking Clemont's actually gonna get a girlfriend here. That being said....I have great expectations for this episode to be incredibly hilarious...
Back
Top Bottom