Search results for query: *

1. Guzma

What video games are you playing now?

Well, I found a Medal of Honor: Frontline copy on eBay for five bucks, so I guess I'm not looking for it at Play 'n' Trade :p Oh hey, you can also get White Hound from the widescreen DVD of Princess Mononoke. I think I'll go with that instead, I love Studio Ghibli and I haven't seen that one yet.
  2. Guzma

Monster Rancher 4. Monster Rancher's kind of got the same thing the Star Trek movies do - odd-numbered ones are mediocre (including the first, which is sorta rough around the edges), even-numbered ones are good. 2 is the best in the series for sheer monster variety, but 4's got so much stuff to...
  3. Guzma

You know you aren't limited to just three days, right? You can reset time and it won't mean you'll have to re-do dungeons or other main story stuff, you just lose your rupees, consumables and the Razor Sword, which is why you should upgrade to the Gilded Sword ASAP. You can also use the Inverted...
  4. Guzma

Still playing Bravely Second. It's a good game and I like the new Gladiator, Fencer and Bishop Asterisks, but I still miss Ringabel. It's nice to see Cu Chulainn in something even though he has very little in common with the original myth - maybe they should have made a Berserker Asterisk.
  5. Guzma

Bravely Second. Yeah, I don't think I'll be able to get the sidequest Asterisks, I don't want to screw over the Asterisk holders since all of them except for the story-necessary ones aren't really evil anymore. Some are downright sympathetic. I know Nintendo/Square edited the game...
  6. Guzma

Shovel Knight (3DS)
  7. Guzma

Dust: an Elysian Tail. It's the first indie platformer I've played. It's great, it combines hack and slash combat with side-scrolling platforming and action RPG elements, and the animation is spectacular - it looks like a hand-drawn animated film. It's actually sorta like Castlevania or Metroid...
Back
Top Bottom