Search results for query: *

1. Guzma

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Given the incredible divisiveness of LGPE (like, they're divisive even by modern Pokemon game standards) and the clamoring among the fandom for DP remakes, I can't see them skipping Shining Diamond and Sparkling Pearl or whatever they call them. I do expect a Let's Go Crystal could happen given...
  2. Guzma

My personal hopes for Gen IV remakes is that they base the story and regional dex more off of Platinum than Diamond and Pearl. I liked DP, don't get me wrong, but Platinum is so much better than the original releases in terms of story (although it's still nothing compared to Gen V or VII's...
  3. Guzma

Wait, no, apparently you can have multiple Switches interact with each other without the internet. I still feel it'd be a terrible idea to put Pokémon on a console that doesn't have free online services or any way to back up your precious Pokémon if the console breaks. I'd be afraid to transfer...
  4. Guzma

Well, y'see, the Switch can't communicate with other Switches unless they're both online. That would make it impossible to battle against or trade with other people you meet IRL. Unlike a lot of other "core" aspects of Pokémon Gen VII abandoned (gyms), doing this would be removing a major...
Back
Top Bottom