Search results for query: *

1. Guzma

Your unpopular music/film/tv opinons

That's unpopular? Most people I know hated BvS and Suicide Squad, and MoS isn't very well-loved either. Y'see, DC honestly wants to be Marvel, but they don't get why Marvel's so successful and beloved - Marvel movies aren't afraid to have fun. Part of the reason BvS was absolute shit was...
  2. Guzma

The Rescuers Down Under is in my top ten favorite Disney animated movies even though the rest of the world forgot about it. It's better paced, written and animated than the original.
  3. Guzma

I'm also high-functioning and sensitive about it (it's one of the reasons I'm very insecure in myself), but I still like him. He actually deeply regrets doing and apologized for it on one of his "top 11 fuck-ups" videos, so I forgave him. However, I used to enjoy Adventure Time greatly, but I...
  4. Guzma

The Minions from Despicable Me are terrible characters. They were admittedly funny in the first one, but they became more annoying than anything when they became overexposed compared to characters with actual personalities like Gru and the kids.
  5. Guzma

Prime, BW, Animated and NuRID are basically the only genuinely well-made TF shows. I have kind of a "so bad it's good" mentality about the G1 cartoon, I prefer the IDW and Marvel comics. And I'll join you hiding from the bronies, since I was never able to get into FiM.
  6. Guzma

Yes. So much yes.
Back
Top Bottom