Search results for query: *

1. Guzma

Trailers and News Discussion

I'm hoping Popplio's gender ratio is mostly female, but I'd still be down for the traditional starter ratio. Thing is, this gen's broken so many traditions that I can see them breaking the chain. I can understand why Meganium and Delphox are still mostly male - Meganium's not super-feminine like...
  2. Guzma

Komo-o's become my new favorite. Hopefully it ends up being a Lightning Bruiser like Garchomp to compensate for the double Fairy weakness. Even then, it doesn't have to worry about Pixilate Hyper Voice, so it'd probably stand a better chance than Hydreigon. Jangmo-o and evo's seem to be based...
  3. Guzma

Dartrix's D8 face when you pet it in the wrong spot is hilarious.
  4. Guzma

Wow, never expected that we'd get a fire-breathing mata mata.
  5. Guzma

Wait. Wait, wait, wait. We don't have to wear hats anymore? View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTA2fxOedxo SWEET ARCEUS HAVE MERCY
  6. Guzma

No, the poses that power up moves are different from this one. This seems like it's either a new Mega evolution symbol (doubtful, I'm sure they'd keep the same symbol) or something else entirely. I think it's synchro evolution.
  7. Guzma

No, there were two different poses. One powers up moves, and the other pose had a symbol and did something unrevealed. Actually, there were multiple different poses, which could do different things.
  8. Guzma

Vikavolt is my favorite out of this new batch. It looks like something from a mecha anime!
  9. Guzma

Oh wow, we're finally done with SD/chibi overworlds and we're getting fully proportioned characters like in the Gamecube games. It's giving me Mega Man Legends flashbacks for some reason.
Back
Top Bottom