Search results for query: *

1. Guzma

[SPOILERS] The story of Sun&Moon

Good point. Also, ew. He said something along the lines of "Let's see how you like LIVING FOREVER!" before he fired it.
  2. Guzma

Not in X! He's alive, but stuck under a huge pile of rocks for the rest of eternity! Which is basically the same as being dead, but I just wanted to try and be funny.
  3. Guzma

Funny can still be cool. Ghetsis is still one of my favorites since he is the biggest Complete Monster in the main series. See, there's no excuse for anything he did - he's no someone who had an abusive childhood like Cyrus and Guzma possibly did, he wasn't someone who went insane from being so...
  4. Guzma

You know, after playing through the game, Guzma's dethroned Ghetsis as my favorite Pokemon villain. Ghetsis is still scarier and more evil, but Guzma's just so hilarious.
  5. Guzma

Okay. I think they actually did it. They bloody well did it. They topped BW's story. They topped the story of my favorite games in the franchise. This is fantastic. The characters are more complete than the XY cast, they're more entertaining, and it just feels more... Complete. Like XY was...
  6. Guzma

Ya boy Guzma gets the best Heel Realization in the entire franchise. When Tabitha and Shelly called out Maxie and Archie, they were pleading with them. Guzma just sums it up in a truly elegant, heartfelt fashion worthy of on Oscar: It is truly the most eloquent phrase ever turned in the twenty...
Back
Top Bottom