Search results for query: *

1. Guzma

Most disappointing Alola Pokémon?

Yeah, true. And I was hoping for a Steel/Flying drill-beaked woodpecker, as well, so I guess I could consider Toucannon kind of a disappointment for that fact. Still, the most disappointing evolution for me ever was Spritzee evolving into Aromatisse, since I was hoping for a kickass...
  2. Guzma

Toucans and woodpeckers are actually in the same order of birds (Piciformes).
  3. Guzma

I have the sudden urge to copy and paste the "my mom's dog" rant/meme someone on /vp/ went on about Herdier and make it about Toucannon, even though I like Toucannon. Really, I like most of the Alolan Pokémon, like how I like most Pokémon in general. However, I have mixed feelings about the...
  4. Guzma

Vikavolt, since they gave it such terrible speed after describing it as something that flies around at high speed. And as much as I like Decidueye (third favorite Pokémon of all time behind Scizor and Greninja), I'm still baffled as to why they gave it such mediocre speed. TBH, it's like they...
  5. Guzma

You know I made that post basically just to reference the "my mom's dog" meme, right?
  6. Guzma

Here's the thing, though - I can actually see the link between Pikipek and Toucannon. Woodpeckers are actually fairly close relatives to toucans.
  7. Guzma

Yeah, true, but I still wanted a Steel/Flying woodpecker =P Also the main reason I made that post was to reference the "my mom's dog" meme.
  8. Guzma

You know what I don't like about this thing? It's just a fucking toucan. That's it. They drew a real life toucan and made it cartoony. Seriously, it looks like someone took my mom's toucan and put it in the game. Older Pokémon actually had personalities to them. They had quirks that separated...
Back
Top Bottom