Search results for query: *

1. Guzma

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

They haven't released a mediocre game since XY*, IMO. Now, I am disappointed that they didn't bother to include new Alolan forms (and yet Megas, a much more forced and unnecessary concept**, got an extra push in ORAS) and we aren't getting too many UBs, but that's the extent of my...
  2. Guzma

I hope this happens. I've said it before, but it just seems out of character for him to be working for Giovanni with no ulterior motives behind it.
  3. Guzma

Z-Crystals aren't Pokemon, tho
  4. Guzma

After they accidentally leaked Mareanie and Nebby through the TCG, they may have gotten smarter about putting new Pokemon/variants on packaging before it could be officially revealed unless it's mysterious like "light Necrozma."
  5. Guzma

*fervently crosses fingers that it was actually a Bug/Psychic Alolan Venomoth*
  6. Guzma

I'd be more worried about there being no Alolan forms if the cover had any Alolan forms (or anything from USUM) on it. I don't see a Dusk Lycanroc, Dusk Mane/Dawn Wing Necrozma or any of the new UBs on it.
  7. Guzma

I doubt they'd ever do anything prominent with Jynx, anyway, TBH.
  8. Guzma

So, Rainbow Rocket being real means that (if the rest of the "wishlist link" it came from is true, and there's no reason to doubt it now) we're getting new non-UB Pokemon and new Alola forms along with the new UBs. Remember that Chinese leak last year that mentioned these? They didn't end up...
  9. Guzma

"Boomalo?" Pff, I liked my name (Pieromaniac) for Burst better.
  10. Guzma

I personally hope Ghetsis tries to backstab Giovanni/Rainbow Rocket leader. It would be completely out of character for him to not try and backstab them; he's too much of a magnificent bastard to not try and take over.
  11. Guzma

Probably either unrevealed Ultra Beast(s) to bring the total to 11 or 13 (so's they can keep it a prime number) or new Alolan forms. I kinda hope it's a picture with all the UBs together, both old and new.
  12. Guzma

[fingers crossed for Bug-type Alolan form of some sort]
  13. Guzma

Maybe Gen VIII will include variants for Gen III mons?
  14. Guzma

Bug/Ice-type Alolan Masquerain. Make it happen.
  15. Guzma

I actually like the holograms theory; it'd gel pretty well with Necrozma being a prism, and it'd be nice to see it get a boost the way Kyurem did.
  16. Guzma

I'm torn on whether I want Gyms to come back. On one hand, I like collecting replicas of the different badges IRL, so some new ones would be nice. On the other hand, I liked having something different, and the trials are supposed to be a major part of Alola. Hey, maybe they can have the Gyms be...
Back
Top Bottom