Search results for query: *

1. Guzma

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

My only major disappointments are Other than that, I'm pretty happy.
  2. Guzma

Excitement's kind of been dampened thanks to certain revelations, but the move tutor moves are pretty much a "Smogon's greatest hits" assortment, which will greatly help my Monotype teams.
  3. Guzma

Guys, they might not reveal new Alolan forms pre-release. They're probably holding back another UB (to keep the overall number of UBs a prime number), and they never revealed Alolan Geodude and co. pre-release, so they're probably gonna leave us some surprises, yo.
  4. Guzma

Ooh, this is something else they need to bring back.
  5. Guzma

Yeah, I think part of the reason SuMo took chances is because YW ended up being popular enough that it could potentially be dethroned. YW didn't have much of an impact out of Japan, although I played the first game after seeing the reviews and found it pretty fun and a good "filler" game while I...
  6. Guzma

I'd love it if they changed the story so you get to team up with Team Skull against Aether or something. It'd be pandering to the fans who wanted that to happen (like me, admittedly), but it'd be neat if the third version changed up the story more to A) show off that it's an alternate universe...
  7. Guzma

Like all Legendaries in recent games, Tapu Koko respawns whenever you defeat the E4 if you don't catch it.
  8. Guzma

My only problem with SM's cutscene is how friggin' long the ending before you could try and catch Tapu Koko was.
  9. Guzma

Even compared to XY?
  10. Guzma

I'm hoping USUM just don't make SuMo feel like "demo" versions of the game. I don't want this to be another Platinum situation where the "update" is so much better that it makes you question why the first pair were released the way they were. On the other hand, I do think there was room for...
  11. Guzma

I'm hyped. I don't want them to rush Pokemon's eventual Switch installment; in fact, I'd prefer for them to wait until Nintendo releases the Switch's cloud saving service. I could handle losing my BOTW save file if something happened to my Switch, but losing my beloved Pokemon, some of which...
Back
Top Bottom