Search results for query: *

1. Guzma

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

I'd also love to see Larvesta in this game, yes
  2. Guzma

I just hope we get a decent amount of new Bug-types and some Bug-type regional forms. I don't want another Kalos Dex that introduces only 1 new Bug-type family
  3. Guzma

Gen 5 introduced 8 new Bug-type lines. 9 if you count Genesect. Supposedly we're getting a lot more Pokemon than in Gen 6 and 7 (counting Galarian forms+evolutions)
  4. Guzma

Golurk is pretty Gigantor-ish, yeah. I took it as more of a reference to super robots in general; I associate it with The Iron Giant, personally, even though it's probably Gigantor
  5. Guzma

Ah, yeah, got confused lol
  6. Guzma

There's going to be at least one Bug-type, and with the first impressions from reviewers saying there's a lot more new Pokemon and regional variants than Kalos and Alola, there's probably gonna be a decent chunk that are Bug-types.
  7. Guzma

Aside from Jungle Emperor Leo/Kimba (Shinx), we have numerous Toho Kaiju references (Tyranitar, Hydreigon, the Nidos, Duraludon, Volcarona, and sigh Gigantamax Butterfree), a Yatterman reference (Purrloin and Liepard reference Doronjo, the leader of the Skull Gang), a Gradius reference...
  8. Guzma

I like everything I've seen so far apart from the Kanto Gigantamaxes. Disappointed they aren't bothering revealing any new Bug-types or Bug-type regional variants, tho, especially after Gen 7 revealed Grubbin fairly early on.
  9. Guzma

Not enough people seem to get that Impidimp's a loose Devilman reference design-wise; I didn't realize it until a friend of mine on Discord pointed it out. Its evo will probably be a sillier-looking/less-menacing version of this guy:
Back
Top Bottom