Search results for query: *

1. Guzma

Your "YES!" moments

When I looked at my Shaymin's nature and saw that it was Modest. And THEN I learned it has "outstanding" IVs. Modest isn't as good as Timid, but it's good for special attack while still using attack as a dump stat, so I decided "enh, close enough."
  2. Guzma

Your "YES!" moments

I grinded through the Hax Maison, and got an Ability Capsule. In other words... I win. I decided to nickname her Labrys, after a type of axe. *looks up more about the labrys on Wikipedia* Oh, sweet, it's a feminist symbol, that makes it make even MORE sense for a female Haxorus.
  3. Guzma

Your "YES!" moments

HOLY S**T I HATCHED A SHINY AXEW TODAY but she has the wrong ability WHO CARES SHE'S A SHINY Now I just need to brave the Hax Maison for BP... I hate that place.
  4. Guzma

Your "YES!" moments

I took a MASSIVE gamble a few days ago. I've been looking all over for an Adaptability Corphish, and I couldn't find any on the GTS - and then I just said "Hey, I don't understand Japanese, but I have a feeling about this person who wants a Suicune..." and what do you know? It's got Adaptability!
Back
Top Bottom