Search results for query: *

1. Guzma

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

You should feel even better about it since Eelektross is my favorite Electric-type that isn't Joltik!
  2. Guzma

Also, every time I'm about to start a random casual wi-fi battle and I see Landorus-T in my opponent's team preview, I rage. I hate that OP sunnuvabitch.
  3. Guzma

This one is retty much universal: You're winning the battle and your opponent ragequits. The only reasonable reason to ragequit is if your opponent's stalling you to death to the point you might end up wearing the timer out.
  4. Guzma

So in a recent wi-fi battle my Scolipede survived an Ash-Greninja's Water Shuriken. Naturally, when I used Megahorn, I saw the words I wanted to see the least. "It avoided the attack!" Commence my team getting rekt.
  5. Guzma

So I was battling someone on wi-fi in Moon today with my bug swarm. They had a Genesect, so anticipating it would be the first Pokemon they sent out, I sent in Volcarona. I OHKO'd Genesect with Inferno Overdrive. They sent in Golduck. Naturally, I sent in Golisopod, who was barely scratched by...
  6. Guzma

So do I. It's not called the Hax Maison for nothing.
  7. Guzma

Oof. Sorry, man.
  8. Guzma

So I entered the hax Battle Maison today, and I was doing great until I went up against a Piloswine. I was like, "okay, I can beat this thing." Then it used Hail. I just said "Oh, I hate hail - I wasn't using any Ice-types." So I switched in Greninja and tried to take it down with Surf. Because...
  9. Guzma

Every time I see an entire team of Shinies in someone's Secret Base, I die a little inside because I just. Cannot. Find. Shinies. Okay, I actually DO have a Shiny Tangela. I plan on evolving it because the Tangela line looks cool as Shinies. I also had a guilty moment when I got a Corphish on...
Back
Top Bottom