Search results for query: *

1. H

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Yeah, the reason to Forretress was that I never used it before, not that I expect it to be too useful. But I find that having a strong offense is a lot more important than strong defense in-game, considering there's not that much that can damage you too...
  2. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. So running through Heartgold, and decided to go for a run with Cyndaquil this time, as Feraligatr needs to rest. My line-up is (planned) Typhlosion, Sandslash, Ampharos, Kingdra, Quagsire and Sunflora. Sandslash and Quagsire is primary defense...
  3. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Well, I don't like Dugtrio in FireRed anymore, it takes way too long time to get Earthquake through level, and it's frailer than a piece of paper. Diglett rapes Lt. Surge though. I'm also a huge fan of Nite, and that's a good investment really, although...
  4. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Clefable? One of my favorites definitely. Dodrio maybe, for flyer and generally Flying-poké? Venomoth, Tentacruel, Omastar, Cloyster, Vileplume (don't know how many uses this though), Dewgong, Wigglytuff, Parasect, Farfetch'd (lol), Kingler, Lickitung...
  5. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Your team sounds well-designed. I'd personally just run a special-Kingdra with Dragon Pulse, Rain Dance, Surf and probably Ice Beam, but that's personal preference I guess. The same goes for Dragon Dance on Feraligatr, I'm gonna run Swords Dance on...
  6. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Well Random Chaos, your team looks very nice. Can't see any glaring weaknesses. I'd go Dragon Pulse on Charizard if you've already used the TM (and it doesn't learn it otherwise obviously). I can see your Scizor doesn't run Techician, but Bullet Punch...
  7. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Okay, after restarting FireRed, my team looks like this. I'm about to fight Koga. Venusaur, level 38 Lax Tackle Sleep Powder Poisonpowder Razor Leaf Does need replacement for tackle though Muk, level 39 Stench, Impish Sludge Minimize Screech Acid...
  8. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. @acefighter Your Glalie likes it's ice-attacks. Maybe switching something like Sheer Cold for Crunch, or Shadow Ball? Oh and I don't think Umbreon can learn Earthquake, so stick with Moonlight.
  9. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. @Veritas Maybe Dragon Pulse on Milotic? But then again, you'd have to waste a TM... When is the best time to evolve a Clefairy and Nidorino in FireRed. I'm thinking maybe something like this Clefable Cute Charm, quirky (difficult enough to find a...
  10. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Made some changes to my Ruby-team. They're all around level 50, except Gardevoir (46) and I'm doing quite a bit of grinding before E4. Naugthy Dragonbreath HP Fighting Dig Flamethrower He's frail, but packs some power. Dig > Earthquake...
  11. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Funny, my in-game Staraptor on Diamond has excactly the same moveset. Works OK in-game though. Done a major rethinking of my Platinum-team, but unfortunately, Politoed666 has two of my pokémon, a Duskull and a Totodile, but I'll get them soon enough...
  12. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'm running through Ruby, I'll post mine later. My trick to beat E4 is just leveling them to a point were you have all (or at least most) at the highest level of the champion, but that's me. Leaves me with a well-trained team afterwards though. You'll...
  13. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Thanks, I bred 4 of these on Diamond, I was a bit bored. I'll probably switch it out. It was either Calm Mind + Focus Blast/E-ball or just Focus Blast and E-ball. I haven't found the E-ball TM as of yet, but that won't take long. My Infernape is my...
  14. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Anyway, finished with E4 on Platinum, my team consists of the following Adamant Strength Flame Wheel Mach Punch Close Combat Infernape was my starter, but he's also my weakest link. Pretty weak to ghost too Adamant Techician...
  15. H

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Oh, in-game teams. Scizor@something (haven't figured out items yet) Adamant Techician - Bullet Punch - Pursuit/Night Slash (Night Slash is probably better in-game though) - Slash/Superpower (after E4) - X-Scissor Mamoswine Brave Snow Cloak - Ice Shard...
Back
Top Bottom