Search results for query: *

1. Hallelujah

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition It works with Emerald too. I did it with my Latios which I got from Emerald and he gave me it.
  2. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Still awaiting for that one answer ;-;
  3. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition How do you unlock Box 31? I still can't unlock Box 31. I've gotten up to Rayquaza in Delta Episode and still Box 31 won't appear. Do I have to finish Delta Emerald in order to unlock it or something? (Yes I checked Pokemon Bank, still 30)...
  4. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition What's the Bronze/Gold Crown signifies at the Dex nav?
  5. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Final question, once a Steel-forme Wurmy evolves into a Wormadam, it's perm?
  6. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) So it changes forme right after the battle ends? (I assume it can change multiple times?)
  7. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) This has been bothering me for a long time since DP, how exactly does Burmy forme differences work? Like do I have a Grass Cloak Burmy battle in a building in order for it to change to Steel Cloak afterwards?
  8. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) So my friend beat the E4 but in my Friend Safari; it still has 2 boxes out of 3.. What is happening..?
  9. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) and for Pokemon R/S/E Gym leader battle, where exactly are the trumpets? o-o Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald- Gym Leader Battle - YouTube
  10. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Can you capture the Kami trio therian forme in the Dream radar more than one? I re-caught Landorus but it just gave me an item..
  11. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Why isn't Drifloon appearing on Platinum? It's a Friday and it won't appear.. I restarted my Platinum and beat Team Galactic about a week ago and I was looking forward to today. Today is when Drifloon appears which is my flying member of the team...
  12. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Anyone?
  13. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What's PMD: Magnagate's final boss? (PM in case of spoilers) How exactly does it look like? Does it have a name?
  14. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Wheres the insect plate on Genesect? In the trivia, it says it is holding it.
  15. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) You can't get Shiny pokemon from event (Unless they are programmed to be shiny, ie Shiny beasts) anyway thank you for the answer.
  16. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Question 1: Can you get Shiny forme of Reshiram, Victini, and Zekrom? Question 2: If not why?
  17. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Like save the game at 11:59 PM and then start SRing when it strikes 12 AM?
  18. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) It says SRing will change the swarms but it keep says Route 13! I use the 3DS btw.
  19. Hallelujah

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Was Junichi Masuda making Black and White during diamond and pearl era? (Also if it is possible, I would like to see a source on where this was confirmed)
  20. Hallelujah

Re: Bellossom Starting moves SoulSilver What do you mean before move tutor? If you are saying you want Bellossom to learn Leaf blade, you need a Heart scale and go to the Move relearner (I think that was the official name)
Back
Top Bottom