Search results for query: *

1. Handy Man

S25: Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series - Dub Title Thread

I just realized that there’s a chance that JN119, JN121, and JN126 may not even be a part of the Netflix releases, since they are clipshow episodes. So in total, there may actually be three more brand new episodes incoming, in addition to all of the other upcoming episodes.
  2. Handy Man

Very interesting. Either their were lazy and copy-pasted that from the previous season press releases, or Journeys really is going on longer than we thought it would. Maybe the production team is under a lot of pressure with just getting the Masters Eight done, and they still had ideas left for...
  3. Handy Man

I shrank it, sorry.
  4. Handy Man

Why do they gotta make the XY gang suffer a wait?
  5. Handy Man

At this rate, we’re going to get the season premiere of Ultimate Journeys around the time Scarlet and Violet come out. That’s horrendous pacing. They should just dump every episode they have so far into one batch, it’s incredibly hard to be interested in the Netflix releases when it’s this far...
  6. Handy Man

The last time I watched an episode of the dub right after it aired was BW116. Ash’s Charizard and Serena are two of my favorite characters in the entire show. I’m beyond excited for the dub of JN105 to air!
  7. Handy Man

Amourshipping is very wholesome. I like the dynamic between Ash and Serena because it encompasses what their world is all about. Ash tells Serena to never give up until the very end, a piece of advice that she holds dear to her heart. As Serena isn’t enjoying her life at home at the start of XY...
  8. Handy Man

I’ve been thinking of that episode every single day ever since she returned. Watching that and all of XY again made me feel so emotionally fulfilled. It even inspired me to drop competitive Smash in exchange for pursuing video game development instead, because I want to work hard on a dream that...
Back
Top Bottom