Search results for query: *

1. Handy Man

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Dang, that means the image is 100% real. I’m not going to repost it on here, but I’m really excited for this week’s episode now.
  2. Handy Man

Not sure where this image came from, or if it’s real, but it’s interesting. Putting it into a spoiler in case, it could be a major leak.
  3. Handy Man

Timeline status of Hoenn Champion/Sootopolis Gym Leader: AG022: Steve Stone introduced, his status is unknown and won’t be known until XY. AG110: Juan appears for the first time, and is revealed to be the current 8th gym leader at this point in time. DP075: Wallace finally makes his anime...
  4. Handy Man

Interesting that Wallace shows a gym badge in the preview. Maybe he regressed back into being a gym leader after losing his champion title to Steven? This also makes me wonder what happened to Juan.
  5. Handy Man

This may not even be a Kalos episode. “Reunions” could easily refer to Wallace instead of Serena. I guess Chloe could fly in to Kalos and meet up with Ash and Goh in this episode, but I think this being an episode where they meet Wallace and Lisia instead makes more sense to me. Alternatively...
Back
Top Bottom