Search results for query: *

1. Handy Man

Preview JN108: Lucario and Gekkouga! The Wave Guidance of Destiny!!

I haven’t waken up early to watch a new episode of Pokémon live since XY ended, but today’s episode has got me really excited. With the recent Clemont, Bonnie, and Serena episodes, plus this, XY fans have been rewarded greatly lately. See you all in the review thread!
  2. Handy Man

As this episode is almost upon us, I feel like listing some questions I have regarding this episode. We'll find out the answers to these when it airs tomorrow. • Will Greninja transform into Ash-Greninja? (I feel like this is guaranteed, but it's still not confirmed) • Will Zygarde appear in...
  3. Handy Man

This magazine scan makes it look like some Greninja moments from XY will be redrawn:
  4. Handy Man

If Dracovish and Dragonite can take down a Champion’s Pokémon, Greninja absolutely can now as well. Sure, Greninja’s battle against Diantha’s Gardevoir being incomplete makes it neither a win or a loss, but now that the Ash-Greninja form has been mastered since then, it would be satisfying to...
  5. Handy Man

Greninja’s best win was against Sawyer’s Sceptile. While I loved seeing Greninja in XY, as it was my favorite part of that series, I do feel like it never defeating Alain was a bit disappointing. Ash’s Charizard beat Gary’s Blastoise, Ash’s Infernape beat Paul’s Electivire, Ash’s Lycanroc beat...
  6. Handy Man

After how safe the Clemont and Bonnie episodes were, and how outstanding the Serena episode was, I am a bit worried about Greninja’s episode. If Greninja was going to return at all, I would rather it would be for rejoining Ash’s team than anything else. I’m also not a fan of the vines still...
Back
Top Bottom