Search results for query: *

1. Harryghost

In the Cupboard!

*plays Skyscraper by Demi Lovato on the Magical Jukebox* An entire skyscraper appears, and sits in the cupboard. For my turn, I put in a possessed Anabelle plush, who has the effect of randomly consuming items from the cupboard. However, it cannot consume items if they are summoned by the...
  2. Harryghost

In the Cupboard!

I add an Electrike with the Minus Ability. Also, I add a Primal Kyogre. Presence of the Pokémon in the cupboard suppresses the effects of the Heat Rotom. Ditto transforms into Dedenne. The Broom Hatter restores the Strawberry cake. CUPBOARD: Red Kryptonite Pie Klinklang (Plus) Dedenne...
  3. Harryghost

In the Cupboard!

I add a strawberry cake in the cupboard. If another user adds a food item, all existing special effects become invalid. Hence, I add a cockroach in the cupboard. CUPBOARD: Red Kryptonite Pie Klinklang (Plus) Dedenne Klinklang (Minus) Enzap Strawberry cake Cockroach
  4. Harryghost

In the Cupboard!

I add a Dedenne with the Plus Ability. CUPBOARD: Red Kryptonite Pie Klinklang Dedenne
  5. Harryghost

In the Cupboard!

I remove the Link, the effect of which causes all Pokémon-exclusive stuff to be disintegated. CUPBOARD: Red Kryptonite Pie
Back
Top Bottom