Search results for query: *

1. Harryghost

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

The Black Phone (2021) It was a very good movie to watch. I am sucker for the supernatural and the paranormal, so I really enjoyed sitting through this one. The plot is great, and there are many moments that have you at the edge of your seat. Definitely recommend watching.
  2. Harryghost

Us Honesty, the movie has a well-written storyline, and the overall direction of the movie is also very good. My only gripe with the movie is its ending. Now, I believe an ambiguous ending isn't a bad thing, as this leaves the meaning of the movie up for grabs in the viewer's mind. However...
  3. Harryghost

3 Idiots - 11/10 :love:
  4. Harryghost

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas - 9/10. A very good movie actually; it becomes evidently hard not to feel for those caught in the Holocaust. I appreciate the message the movie attempted to convey. I guess one or two torture scenes could have been great, but I'm not complaining.
  5. Harryghost

A Quiet Place - 9/10. The movie's plot is decent. The character development and interactions with each other is lovely. The ending... eh, I wish it was written a bit differently.
  6. Harryghost

Evil Dead (2013) - 8.5/10
  7. Harryghost

The Revenant. 8/10.
Back
Top Bottom