Search results for query: *

1. HaxAras

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

I don't see why that would make the game display the wrong ribbon and I doubt you're going to eat your words if the problem persists when the bank update is released.
  2. HaxAras

I submitted some info on some gen 3 event Pokemon a while back and nobody did anything with it. I thought nobody cared about editing gen 3 stuff anymore. A friend of mine used PKhex to import his Ribbon Master Lugia into gen 7 and discovered a bug. It has all 40 contest ribbons but it doesn't...
  3. HaxAras

I was looking at the page for some gen 3 event Pokemon. It turns out they're missing a minor piece of info I think I can fill in since I have a few dozen of them. List of PCNY event Pokémon distributions in Generation III - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia List of PCNY event...
  4. HaxAras

I really like the lamp idea. I think as soon as I'm done working (In a day or two) I'll be able to use a lamp in the middle of the day and maybe I'll get better pictures. The best part is, I already need pictures of everything for a project I'm working on so I'll just have to skim through to see...
  5. HaxAras

Unfortunately all I have is my phone camera. I have to be careful of the flash because it makes the card un-readable if I'm not careful. I actually have to crop the entire bottom half of the picture off because of the flash. Edit: Do you know a way/place or have a suggestion on how I should...
  6. HaxAras

http://i.imgur.com/VHPeshF.jpg Here's an example of a picture I took this morning for a separate project. At the first chance I get I'll try to look through all the E-reader pages for cards I own and take pictures of the missing ones as best I can. I still have to wait for the FR/LG cards so I...
  7. HaxAras

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place. If somebody could message me, it would be swell. I've been using Bulbapedia for years and never had anything to contribute. Being a big E-reader card collector, I happen to have a few cards that haven't had any pictures uploaded yet. One of them...
Back
Top Bottom