• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Hector

What video games are you playing now?

They did yep! I randomly saw it on my steam account over the weekend.
  2. Hector

Breath of the Wild Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment Overwatch Paladins Yooka-Laylee Horizon: Zero Dawn (when i finish BoTW)
  3. Hector

Overwatch. If my new name, sig, avatar, user title and location didn't give it away.
  4. Hector

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, Conquest and Revelations Paths aka why can't I hold all these waifu.
  5. Hector

Brawlhalla, Blade and Soul, Rocket League
  6. Hector

Rocket League!
  7. Hector

Too many since I just got an Xbox One. 3DS - Smash, Fire Emblem Awakening, soon to be ORAS Xbone - Sunset Overdrive, Halo, Destiny PC - Final Fantasy 14
  8. Hector

Star Wars: The Old Republic Only game I'll be playing until Mass Effect 3 drops.
  9. Hector

Halo: Reach Madden '11 Heart Gold Assassin's Creed 2
  10. Hector

Pokemon Platinum, Halo 3, COD: Modern Warfare 2 and Mass Effect are my recently played games. I'm also working on Assassin's Creed (I'm going for a perfect play through: that means all the assassinations are completed without being detected once during the way in, the kill itself, or the way...
  11. Hector

Fight Night Round Four Super Smash Bros. Brawl Pokemon (Platinum and LeafGreen) Madden 09 NBA 2K9 Assassin's Creed (Altair is the friggin man) Halo 3 (Master Chief is as well)
  12. Hector

I just got my hands on a copy of LeafGreen, so I'm playing that along with some Platinum, some Fight Night Round 4 (360) and a bit of Assassin's Creed which I hadn't played in awhile.
  13. Hector

Fight Night Round 4 for the 360. It's amazing
  14. Hector

lets see... Pokemon Diamond (switching to Platinum when I get it) Halo 3 Madden 2009 Sonic Chronicles (the DS RPG) Skate 2
Back
Top Bottom