Search results for query: *

1. H

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Given that Satoshi has one, I would feel very underwhelmed by that capture. Plus, Iwaparesu is already kinda crab-like, so I'd like more diversity. I mean, it's not a starter that needs to advertised, so... no, please no. XD That's what I was thinking when I saw the merchandise. I wouldn't...
  2. H

Interesting. Thanks for the info.
  3. H

I'd really like Dent with Eevee. They seem like a good match. As to what I think it'd evolve in.... I wouldn't want it to evolve into a Leafia because I'm glad they moved away from seeing Dent as a grass type trainer or a Thunders because of Maggyo, so I'd like Showers or maybe an as of yet...
  4. H

I can't stress how much I agree with this. Not just because Satoshi already has way too many Pokémon, but because Meloetta really looks bad and just bores me to tears. XD I honestly think that Satoshi shouldn't capture anything for the rest of the saga, especially as their bringing old Pokémon...
  5. H

I agree but at the same time, I would like to see Dent with a non-Unova Pokémon to be honest. I think there's a lot of Pokémon that would find to be a more interesting fit with Dent than Washibon, though I like Washibon/Wargle with Dent. idk... XD
  6. H

That makes no sense. Satoshi's Goukazaru evolved before Oba even appeared in the Animé. People were saying that Satoshi's Hikozaru wasn't going to evolve back when Satoshi was getting his seventh badge... i.e. a year before the League came around. Moukazaru had been showcased in passing very...
  7. H

It's her starter, the one pokémon of hers that appeared on multiple occasions, the one with the most screentime, the one that ties to her backstory and rivalry with Dent. It's very much her signature Pokémon. Dent has said at times that Iwaparesu and Maggyo were his vintage, but that doesn't...
  8. H

Since Krookodile and Dragonit were spoiled in the opening, and Dragonite in the promotional poster, I wonder if a possible capture for Cilan and/or other characters is hiding in there too. Assuming the opening takes us all the way through the League, it could be that Stephan, Bianca and Trip, or...
  9. H

In my opinions, it does. Whenever a recurring character, a rival, is heavily associated with one Pokémon, it's always prevented other characters from getting that Pokémon too. Kojiro's Sabonea didn't evolve because it wouldn't really make sense to have both Kojiro and Harley heavily showcasing...
  10. H

She's still a recurring character that's very much identified with the line and will continue to feature it. It's her only Pokémon that's not fully evolved, I see no reason why it shouldn't evolve too and feature the species in the Animé rather than wait for Satoshi's Mijumaru to evolve twice.
  11. H

It could still be debuted by Cabernet. I don't see Mijumaru evolving as long as she has Futachimaru and uses it somewhat regularly. Pokabu only evolved after Bel's Chaobu evolved into Enbuoh. I think after Jalorda has debuted, Tsutarja might evolve, but I rather see her stay as she is. I don't...
  12. H

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. Dent catching a Yogiras would be interesting I think. I'd rather see Dent with something like a Riolu or Absol, but a Yogiras would be a great pick up from the latest movie episode where Dent was commanding a giant Bangiras robot. XD
  13. H

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. Eww at the possibility of Satoshi catching an Iwark... I just... this would just be a really uninteresting. Gen I Pokémon are soooooo 1997, they're so yester it's like not even funny. I really don't want Satoshi to catch any Pokémon or Hikari to catch a...
  14. H

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. The opposite would be unfair to those of us who don't follow the dub or use dub names and there are more discussions in both the Animé section and in here about the original Japanese version than the dub version. That's why we don't discriminate, people...
  15. H

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. Just to make it clear, users can choose to post any names in the original Japanese. If you need help with translation, you can use this thread or look on Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Thank you. In this case, the two...
  16. H

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases. I don't know, I feel that the Combee, Pelipper, Eevee and Riolu in that scan are just Pokémon that were announced early to be in the games and are just a sign that old Pokémon are coming back. I don't see Satoshi capturing anything else, he has too many...
  17. H

On Satoshi's team... I hope Mijumaru evolves to Futachimaru and stays there. I'd rather see Cabernet with Daikenki to be honest. I hope and think Chaobu will stay a Chaobu. I hope they evolve Tsutarja once or twice, but I think they'll sadly leave her as a Tsutarja because of Emonga. I don't...
  18. H

I definitely could see Langley getting a Dragon. It would make sense. She needs at least three Pokémon. She has one Steel type to resist Dragon attacks and one Ice Type that has attacks to hurt Dragon. The only other type to be super effective against Dragon is Dragon itself. Plus, seeing her...
  19. H

I have. My point is that there can be justification for any pokémon to be captured based on his actual team, and just because two (or more) of Satoshi's pokémon have something in common with another Pokémon, doesn't mean that Satoshi will capture them. When the Gothimu line was appearing, there...
  20. H

Two points make a line, not a pattern. Again, with that logic, what do Zuruggu and Waruvile have in common? They're both bipedal dark types, so Satoshi will catch a Komatana. Or... what do Waruvile and Gamagaru have in common? They're bipedal Ground types. it's obvious Satoshi will capture a...
Back
Top Bottom