Search results for query: *

1. Henry Suarez

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

It's simply AMAZING they acknowledge Ash's accomplishments! :love::cool:
  2. Henry Suarez

It'll be a total waste of potential and a HUGE missed opportunity if they don't even show or reference Ash's old mons no matter how some people try to spin this. This series is the perfect time to do it, I just hope the writers won't mess this chance.
  3. Henry Suarez

I read in an interview related to the games they were doing that on purpose (hiding and drip feed information) so people could be surprised and enjoy, maybe they're applying the same to the anime...
  4. Henry Suarez

I hate when I see these comments and think these people are not able to think or dead in the brain or something? But I think it's what you said, saying a popular meme to make a funny comment, what dumbasses.
  5. Henry Suarez

I'm starting to think we'll get that Pikachu backstory and Psyduck probably Misty returning again?
  6. Henry Suarez

Oh, so Ash is probably getting Soble? I expected both Grookey and Sobble going to Ash, but maybe he's getting only 1 starter again like he did in Hoenn and Kalos.
  7. Henry Suarez

Hopefully something new is revealed in a few hours.
  8. Henry Suarez

Then maybe the official twitter accounts of PokeJP may reveal something tomorrow or this infodump about TR is the only thing for now so we'll have to wait til sunday, they promised news on the 27th.
  9. Henry Suarez

What are you talking about?? They basically stopped crossdressing after the OS series and barely did afterwards if ever... Makes me wonder if Ash will catch Galar mons? or will it be Go and Koharu who catch 8th gen mons...
  10. Henry Suarez

This is what caught my attention the most and I'M HERE FOR IT! <3
  11. Henry Suarez

I hope some new info leaks tomorrow of saturday. I'm keeping expectations low for an animated trailer tho.
  12. Henry Suarez

Hoping for an animated trailer this sunday! (but like someone said, it'll probably be reserved for Sun & Moon's final episode).
  13. Henry Suarez

It seems after tomorrow's episode they will show Team Rocket's new design, according to some spanish websites. :eek: View: https://twitter.com/Pokemon_cojp/status/1185737430030262272 Confirmed!
  14. Henry Suarez

A fucking mess... Anyway, it seems nothing will leak today? XD waiting til sunday I guess...
  15. Henry Suarez

I think we should expect (and know by now) what leaks 2 days before the episode airs is what they show on Sundays so people don't get "disappointed". I think you should escape 2017, the opinion of Sun&Moon has vastly improved, it also depends on the forums, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc of...
  16. Henry Suarez

I agree but it's the same 2 or 3 people with repetitive posts being extremely negative and not only that they're spreading fake news, false info/disinformation, I think I'll wait until saturday, this thread is a mess... I like the music! :) I think the new anime will have great music/soundtrack...
  17. Henry Suarez

This thread is for bashing BW, XY/XYZ or/and SunMoon or it is about the new Pocket Monsters series!? :confused: Anyways there will be info on October 13 but they also promised info on tomorrow's episode so I hope they reveal something more, I want to see a bit of animation!!
  18. Henry Suarez

So the 18 gyms thing was debunked? Lol, it wasn't GF's fault tho but Game Informer's misleading... Ok I hope a trailer is shown tomorrow, I wanna see a bit of animation at least, I'm optimistic about the new series. It was kind of disappointing because the poster leaked 2 days before the...
Back
Top Bottom