Search results for query: *

1. Henry Suarez

Preview JN006: Catch a Lot of Pokemon! The Path to Mew!!

Now the Oha Suta previews don't show anything new, it's the same as the 1st preview, but hey the Ash & Pikachu cosplayers are no more I guess...
  2. Henry Suarez

It's cool to see Go is catching a bunch of Pokemon, I think he may not get all 890+ but only the Kanto ones + befriend Mew at the very end of the saga. EDIT: ...but what about Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres? :c
  3. Henry Suarez

It would look like that they won't appear in PM007 as well and I don't think they're appearing in the Ho-Oh ep. Probably the Piplup/Croagunk race filler episode is the best shot, after all they appeared in the fillery Ivysaur ep., maybe they're relegated to filler episodes from now on :c
  4. Henry Suarez

What the f*ck is this... Yeah, sadly they're too stubborn to fix their mistake, this series is clearly NOT Sword & Shield but simply Pocket Monsters, they could have easily used PM for example but nah.
  5. Henry Suarez

Mega Beedrill would be really strong too but I guess megas were also written off the anime as well.
  6. Henry Suarez

View: https://twitter.com/DogasusBackpack/status/1205428029624684544 Damn, Go will catch a lot of mons! I guess he'll catch every single Kanto bug.
  7. Henry Suarez

Go will probalby only keep that Scyther that appeared on the poster and the rest of the bug mons will be send to Sakuragi's lab.
Back
Top Bottom