Search results for query: *

1. Henry Suarez

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

This is the final episode of the decade! :eek: It would be so cool if Pidgeot returned, omg, don't wanna get my hopes up to be disappointed later tho.
  2. Henry Suarez

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

I think nobody posted the preview for Ep. 7 so here it is: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO49w05R-NA The rival is a jerk it seems, Go bonding and training with his mons, yay! No hint of who's Ash using besides Pikachu.
  3. Henry Suarez

So disappointing... they don't let him catch anything new and they don't let him use his old Pokemon, why the writers do this? what's the deal in this series?? They should have done a traditional Galar saga if the rest of PM will continue like this and just when I was starting to warm up to PM...
  4. Henry Suarez

That's what I thought, I think it's wrong to post flat out fake news and misinformation. we'll probably know by saturday because of the voice cast.
  5. Henry Suarez

Please NO Mimey, he has enough reserves available to use. Charizard, Sceptile or another Hoenn mon are my bets.
  6. Henry Suarez

Will any of the Battle Frontier brains appear or will they made an anime original BFB?
  7. Henry Suarez

Up to episode 7 no trace of Ash catching a single Pokémon, not even Galar regional bird, Rokidee... what about Sobble and Grookey? I really don't know what's going on, by the first 5 episodes of every previous saga Ash has already catched at least 1 mon...
Back
Top Bottom