Search results for query: *

1. Herbizarre

Rare Pairings

I actually started to like MoradoShipping (Red & Nemona) after seeing the three comics she got on her Masters Ex's Bulbapedia page. Seeing them interacting in one of these comics got me on board !
  2. Herbizarre

Rare Pairings

I've been entertaining the idea of SandCastleShipping today (which is Barry & Caitlin). Both are impatient blonde youngsters (Barry moreso than Caitlin) who happens to be powerful trainers in their own right (Darach is a stand-in for Caitlin during DPP, but the point still stands). Both could...
  3. Herbizarre

Rare Pairings

I've already discussed this in Page 11 of the thread (precisely here), but I wanted to add a few more PLA rare pairs : Granted, I'm biased towards ships I've coined names for, but I genuinely like those ones. The last one would mess with the timeline as we know it, but even this has never...
  4. Herbizarre

Rare Pairings

One that has been growing on me lately is Riley x Cynthia (RukarioShipping I think it's called). I like to think they were in a small group training to become the Aura Guardian when they were younger, but Cynthia decided to pursue her passion for mythologies instead of continuing down that path...
  5. Herbizarre

Rare Pairings

Not sure if it already has an official name yet since I've been out of the shipping naming game for so long, but I like to think of Colza/Arezu as a canon pair on top of being a rarepair. Both are met in Jubilife Village, both take care of plant life in their respective way (Colza runs a...
  6. Herbizarre

Rare Pairings

Am I the only one who likes the thought of Calem & Korrina together ?
  7. Herbizarre

Rare Pairings

DeathlyFreezeShipping - Red (game) & Lorelei FreezeShipping - Red (Special) & Lorelei Whichever works for you :)
  8. Herbizarre

Rare Pairings

I looked through DeviantArt, Pixiv, Fanfiction.net, Tumblr & Google (yes, it was my last resort)... And I have this conclusion : AlphaFemaleShipping (Shelly x Courtney) is darn rare. I could barely find a few fanarts & 2 fanfics (one of them being a crossover with another franchise). OTL
  9. Herbizarre

Rare Pairings

Misty & Melody = FluteShipping :)
Back
Top Bottom