Search results for query: *

1. Herbizarre

Rate the video game music above

9/10. I didn't expect an Eurobeat-style song judging from the thumbnail alone. But it's more than welcome !
  2. Herbizarre

10/10, got a Cornered-like introduction. Tempest 2000 really has a great OST.
  3. Herbizarre

Aw yes, a Final Fantasy Mystic Quest theme ! This game is underrated due to its difficulty, but good lord the music is so good. 10/10 !
  4. Herbizarre

9/10. I like the instruments used in this theme, reminds me of a song from a Super Nintendo title. Speaking of which...
  5. Herbizarre

Masters EX made so many bangers, this one being one of them. 10/10 !
  6. Herbizarre

8/10, it feels quite atmospheric, which feels quite forgotten in the Dragon Ball franchise considering all the fighting going on. Speaking of atmospheric, here's my pick for today :
  7. Herbizarre

A peaceful score. I don't know the full context behind the scenes where this plays, but it is certainly relaxing to listen to. 8/10 !
  8. Herbizarre

Very peaceful. I like it ! 9/10 !
  9. Herbizarre

There's a new Fire Emblem !? Is it an Anime !? It does sound like an Anime opening !
  10. Herbizarre

8/10 : beautiful :) @touhougirl : Nevermind, it seems to have been fixed. At the moment I saw the same preview as the video I posted, which is why I thought you had copy-pasted the link into your post. My bad D:
  11. Herbizarre

@touhougirl : be careful, you've copied my video's link into your own spoiler. I'm sure you didn't intend to use that link in the first place :p 10/10 Anything Mother/Earthbound music related is great ('w')
  12. Herbizarre

9/10, the royal theme really is on here !
  13. Herbizarre

9/10 : fits the place very well
Back
Top Bottom