• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Herbizarre

Avatar and Signature Check Thread

Now that I got my new banner, let's check for the overall height, shall we ? :)
  2. Herbizarre

Thanks for the heads-up. For the time being I removed them until further notice.
  3. Herbizarre

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but it seems the images in my signatures have expired ? All I see are the stock image icon with a red cross on it. What this means is that I might need to change my signature images to be of the right size...
  4. Herbizarre

So, how is my signature ? I was warned that it was too big, but I must have not downsized the screenshots in my signature enough.
Back
Top Bottom