Search results for query: *

1. Herbizarre

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I don't know if anybody noticed, but the named Team Flare Admins appears in alphabetical order during their first encounters (Aliana appears first, then Bryony and Celosia, then Mable and then Xerosic). This stands true for all other languages as well.
  2. Herbizarre

I don't know if this has been asked before, but I'll ask anyway. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I think Game Freak made another reference to Pulseman during the Diamond / Pearl days. We know one part of a song from Pulse Man (named Neo Tokyo) was used in the Rival Battle Theme, but I think...
  3. Herbizarre

On Starmie's page ( Starmie (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia ), the Stardust item icon has been listed twice on the held item graphic in the X & Y line, where it should be a Star Piece instead for the seconde one.
  4. Herbizarre

List of moves that do damage - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia On this page, Seed Bomb is listed as a Normal-type move, when it is actually a Grass-type move.
  5. Herbizarre

There's also one thing which I don't know if that is considered as missing information : on the list of famous non-Pokémon roles played by Nobuyuki Hiyama (known for his roles as Tower Tycoon Palmer, Factory Head Noland and Attila of Team Rocket), his roles as Bass (Forte in japanese) from "Mega...
  6. Herbizarre

I may have caught a typo on Iron Fist's page : "Iron Fist (Japanese: てつのこぶし Iron Fist) is an Ability introduced in Generation IV. Eleven Pokémon can have this Ability. Prior to Generation IV, it was the signature Ability of Hitmonchan." Should it say "Prior to Generation V" instead of IV ?
  7. Herbizarre

One other thing : in the Pyrite Cave in Colosseum, Bandana Guy Noxy/Noxie's team in the post-ending has a Lotad with the Fake Out move, which is normally impossible for it to learn by any means. I thought it'd be a good information to give out.
  8. Herbizarre

When playing Colosseum, I needed to grind some Experience. I looked up on this page to see where the Lucky Egg was, until I found out it is unobtainable in Colosseum, only in XD. By curiosity, I looked through the different locations of the Exp. Share, and I found out it isn't explained where it...
  9. Herbizarre

I'm here to report a slight writing error about Skyla's Bulbapedia page : her japanese name is mispelt "Huuro", while it should spell "Fuuro".
  10. Herbizarre

The Hidden Grotto on Route 23 is kind of confusing to find : On this page, the location of this Hidden Grotto is said to be located south of the Black Belt. The thing is, on this route there are 2 Black Belts : one near the west entrance of the Giant Chasm and another in the forest labyrinth...
  11. Herbizarre

While looking through the pages of Pokémon Card GB2, I saw that aside of the disguised members of Team Great Rocket, none of the members of the team have their in-game faces listed on their respective pages (neutral, positive and negative). However, I posted on Tumblr a little while ago an image...
  12. Herbizarre

The Breeder who buys back your Mulches at the end of Mistralton City's runway gives the player 1000 Poké Dollars for each mulch. EDIT : Clay, the Gym Leader of Driftveil City can appear in the Join Avenue. I don't know what conditions have to be fulfilled to make him appear, but if you guide...
  13. Herbizarre

In the Wellspring Cave in Black 2 / White 2, Woobat can be found from lvl 55 to lvl 58, while the site only says from lvl 55 to 57.
  14. Herbizarre

I might sound like I'm stalking this thread, but I've spotted another error that needs to be corrected. Colress's Pokémon in the post-game rematches have wrong levels in Challenge Mode : his Bulbapedia page says his Pokémons are all level 76 and 78 for his Klinklang, but when I battled him in...
  15. Herbizarre

For Yancy's calls when you retrieve her Xtransceiver as Nate, there are a few locations that don't have the specific spot where she calls you, so I'm adding these here : Lacunosa Town : Under the bridge near the Pokémon Center, in the middle. Route 9 : At the left of the Commercial Center, near...
  16. Herbizarre

Thanks ! I found a lvl 36 Ninetales in the Abundant Shrine in Black 2. Since its level wasn't mentionned on Bulbapedia's list of wild Pokémon in rustling grass in this area, I thought it'd be useful to know at what level we can find them.
  17. Herbizarre

On Unova Route 12 in Black 2 (and in White 2 I believe), one can find a lvl 38 Leavanny in the Rustling Grass.
  18. Herbizarre

In Nimbasa City, Nursery Aide June from the Rondez-View Ferris Wheel is a man who crossdresses as a woman to keep his job in the Japanese version of the game... But also in the French version of the game. Now I wonder if that's the case in other European localisations of the game or not. I'll...
  19. Herbizarre

I've spotted a slight error which can be fixed rather quickly on this page : Zapdos (GB 1) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia The katakana word beneath Zapdos's name indicates "Furiizaa" or "Freezer", which is Articuno's japanese name. Zapdos's is Thunder, or "Sandaa" (サンダー).
Back
Top Bottom