Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Anime Your Unpopular Anime, Manga and J-Pop Opinions

To be fair, Yami Yugi being near invincible was kind of important. Not only was there usually something major like his life or the lives of his friends on the line that prevented him from losing, but being such a powerful duelist was one reason why it was so huge when Yugi defeated him in the...
  2. Hidden Mew

Fairy Tail isn't a masterpiece by any means and I can definitely understand a lot of the complaints it gets, but it isn't anywhere near as bad as Sword Art Online. At least it can be entertaining instead of insultingly or painfully bad.
  3. Hidden Mew

This is slightly Pokemon related, but still primarily focused on a different series. I don't think that all Digimon series are better than Pokemon. Adventure and Tamers are definitely better and maybe Frontier since I remember that being mostly good until the Royal Knights arc, but it kind of...
  4. Hidden Mew

I think that Sailor Moon Crystal is better than the original Sailor Moon series. I've been watching the original Sailor Moon series as it's been uploaded on Hulu, so I've only gotten to S thus far, but I don't think it's particularly good. When it's good, it's pretty darn good. The season one...
Back
Top Bottom