Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I hatched quite a few eggs during the Water Event. I got quite a few Squirtle, Totodile and Wailmer, but I also got a couple of Lotad. The first Lotad egg was really helpful in giving me enough candies to evolve another Lotad into a Ludicolo.
  2. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I've had some good hatches recently. I hatched a few Bagon and Beldum. I still don't have enough to evolve a Beldum, but I already got more than enough Bagon candies to get a Salamence. I keep finding a lot of Trapinch and Dratini in the ten kilometer eggs. Trapinch is practically the Dratini of...
  3. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I think that my luck for the event peaked with the Shiny Pichu since nearly all of my eggs thus far have not been helpful. I've hatched a Tailow, Togepi, Baltoy, Barboach, Aron, Dratini, Numel, Carvanha, Torchic, Wynaut, two Mudkip, two Igglypuff and two Shroomish. Togepi would be more helpful...
  4. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

Aside from one case, I haven't had good luck with the eggs lately. I hatched three Mudkip in a row, which wouldn't be so annoying if I didn't spend the past couple of weeks walking around with one as my Buddy Pokemon. I can still use the candies to power up my Swampert, but the timing was just...
  5. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I hatched a couple of Ralts during the event, but then I kept getting Larvitar, Skarmory, Dratini and Aerodactyl. I was hoping that I'd get some Bagon during the events or even enough Ralts for a Gardevoir, but that didn't happen. On the bright side, I hatched a lot of Swablu during the event...
  6. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I've hatched a couple of Aron, Trapinch, Barboach, Wailmer, a Chansey, a Larvitar and just later tonight a Shellder. I've been getting two kilometer eggs lately, so hopefully one of them turns out to be a Swablu. I have been able to find a decent amount, including a couple of wonder ones, and I...
  7. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I hatched another Mudkip and Totodile. I just got a ten kilometer egg, so hopefully that will turn out to be something useful.
  8. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I've hatched two Remoraid, a Scyther, Poochyena, Eevee, Chikorita, Totodile, Squirtle and Teddiursa. While I prefer getting the Hoenn starters, I don't mind other starters given that I can always use more starter candies to power up one of my stronger starters. Scyther can be helpful and so can...
  9. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I hatched a Numel, Spoink, Lickitung, Charmander, Anorith and two Mudkip today. I was annoyed at the Lickitung for a moment before remembering that Lickilicky exists and would be available when the Sinnoh update happens. I'll have enough candies to evolve a Numel after transferring one of them...
  10. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I got some good hatches lately. I hatched a couple of Wurmple, a Wailmer, a Snorlax, a Spoink, and Dratini. This morning, I hatched a Feebas, Ralts and Shroomish. I should have a couple of more eggs to hatch by tonight.
  11. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I haven't had any noteworthy hatches in a while. I finally hatched another Larvitar last month, so that was great. I think that I hatched another Sneasel a few weeks ago and I've hatched a couple of Shuppet, even though I never need one of those or Duskull again after the Halloween event. I'm...
  12. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I've hatched quite a few eggs, although not too many ones that standout. I hatched a couple of Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Maril, Stantler, Mantine, Pichu, Igglypuff, Cleffa, Oddish, Togepi, Snorlax, Porygon and Aerodactyl. I finally hatched a Totodile, which is great since I wanted to get a wonder...
  13. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I've hatched a Cyndaquil, Cubone and Magby from the five kilometer eggs. I've hatched a few female Nidoran, Pichu and Cleffa from the two kilometer eggs. I hatched a Mareep, Sudowoodo, Miltank and Dratini from the ten kilometer eggs. I didn't mind the Cyndaquil or Magby since I can save up for a...
  14. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I've had some interesting hatches lately. I got a Koffing, which would have made me quite happy if I didn't already catch a Weezing considering how rare they are, and a Cyndaquil. I already have a Typhlosion, but hatching a Cyndaquil was still certainly nice. I only hatched two Pichu during the...
  15. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

That's one reason why the lack of Johto Pokemon in the eggs bothered me so much. There were plenty of Kanto Pokemon that I rarely would find, but hatching them from eggs made up for that, especially when you can get a good amount of candies from the five and ten kilometer eggs. That's entirely...
  16. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

That's good to hear. I've been so upset over the lack of Johto starters in the eggs. It took them way too long for that to happen, but at least I can hopefully get better hatches among the five kilometer eggs now. I've already evolved a Chikorita and Cyndaquil due to their respective type...
  17. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I've recently hatched two Staruy, two Rhyhorn, a Ponyta, a Magby, a Phanpy and an Omanyte. The Magby was the most useful considering I can save up for a Magmortar.
  18. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

Recently, I've hatched a Seel, Nidoran male, Rhyhorn, Snorlax and a Pineco. Nothing really noteworthy, but I'll hopefully get something useful in my next batch of eggs.
  19. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I hatched two Mantine, a Phanpy, a Lickitung and a Charmander recently. I really wish I didn't find Mantine so often in the ten kilometer eggs. It's so frustrating to feel like I've wasted another incubator like that.
  20. Hidden Mew

GO Eggs in GO!

I've hatched a couple of Elekid, a Shuckle, a Mareep and a Dratini. The Mareep was especially nice and I should be able to fully evolve one after hatching one more Mareep or so.
Back
Top Bottom