Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

GO Pokémon GO Adventure Log & Stories Thread!

I still haven't been able to defeat any Raid Bosses higher than Rank Two, so Legendary Pokemon are well out of my reach. I was able to catch a few Ash Hat Pikachu during the event, so that was cool. There were a few Electabuzz in one of my local parks and because of the double candy, I have...
  2. Hidden Mew

Nothing too noteworthy lately beyond some surprising egg turnouts. I did capture a couple of Totodile though. That was pretty neat. I'll still need to capture a lot more Cyndaquil and Totodile before I can evolve them, but it's progress. I hope that I can find a Cyndaquil and Totodile with some...
  3. Hidden Mew

I didn't find too many Larvitar during the Rock event. I only found one, so that was a bit of a disappointment. I did catch a lot of Kabuto and Omyante just so I could evolve one or two of them in my next evolution spree. I also caught some Shuckle. I had already hatched one, but I figured that...
  4. Hidden Mew

I haven't had too much success with the Grass type event. I have found a couple of Chikorita and Hoppip near my home, but not nearly as much as I would have expected. I almost never see any Grass Pokemon in my local park, but I thought that they'd show up much more during this weekend. I'm still...
  5. Hidden Mew

I haven't found too many noteworthy Pokemon lately. I caught a few Yanma the other day. That was pretty neat. I also finally found another Cyndaquil earlier this week and I even caught another Horsea earlier this morning. I'm pretty disappointed that the Grass Pokemon event is only for the...
  6. Hidden Mew

I captured a couple of Horsea yesterday, bringing my total number of Horsea candy to fifty. I'm halfway to getting a Kingdra, even though I still don't have a Dragon Scale yet. I also caught a Squirtle. Even though I already evolved one into a Blastoise, I try to catch any starter that I come...
  7. Hidden Mew

I haven't found new Pokemon for awhile, but I have been having better luck with getting Horsea. I'm already up to thirty eight Horsea candy. It will still take me awhile to get a Kingdra and I don't even have the Dragon Scale yet, but it's still pretty neat. I went through a lot of evolutions...
  8. Hidden Mew

I haven't had too many noteworthy captures lately, but I did catch a Seadra earlier today. It was a nice surprise since I rarely find any Horsea, so a Seadra was extra rare. I was able to capture it after using a Pinab Berry, which gave me ten candies instead of six. I noticed a couple of times...
  9. Hidden Mew

Well the Water Event was fun, even though I didn't manage to find a Squirtle or Horsea during it. I did catch a few more Totodile, Marill, Magikarp and another Lapras before the event ended, so that was neat. I never found a Shiny Magikarp, but that gives me incentive to keep catching them even...
  10. Hidden Mew

I caught quite a few Pokemon today. I caught another Lapras, a couple of Totodile, a Teddisura, some Pikachu, Magikarp and Magnemite. I also caught some new Pokemon with Hoppip and Yanma. I'm close to having three hundred Magikarp pieces of candy after transferring a bunch of them, so hopefully...
  11. Hidden Mew

I've been finding more Water Pokemon during this event. I've caught a few Magikarp, Seel, Shellder, Marill and Chinchou, but the best find thus far was a Lapras. It was a total surprise when I was walking around a local creek, but I got so excited. I got it after one Ultra Ball, so that was an...
  12. Hidden Mew

In terms of new Pokemon, I caught a Misdrevious the other day and I hatched a Pineco earlier today. I caught a lot of Water Pokemon yesterday as well. I caught enough Marill to evolve one of them, although I'll wait for one with better potential and CP, and I have enough candy to evolve a Wooper...
  13. Hidden Mew

I haven't caught anything new, but I did find a Mareep and Cyndaquil today. That was really cool. I used my only Pinab berry for Mareep since I found it before Cyndaquil, but that was still helpful with getting more Mareep candy. I found another Pinab berry in another Pokestop too.
  14. Hidden Mew

I've had a bit of better luck with my eggs recently, but I do still find it a bit annoying how difficult it is to find Johto Pokemon among the eggs. I wouldn't even mind hatching Kanto Pokemon if they were Pokemon that I still needed to evolve like with Oddish, Porygon or Chansey. I was hoping...
  15. Hidden Mew

I finally caught a Tototdile today. That was pretty neat. I caught a second one, but the third one ran away from me. I also used up my Pinab berries trying to use them on a Chikorita and Cyndaquil I came across as well. I really need to get more Ultra Balls since I'm down to just six. It's...
  16. Hidden Mew

I made a lot of captures yesterday. I caught a couple of Marill, Wooper, Poliwag, a Mantine and a Teddisura. I finally came across another Chikorita to capture. I still haven't found or hatched a Totodile yet. I also caught a couple of Natu and Slowpoke, so I got a new medal for two hundred...
  17. Hidden Mew

Nothing too noteworthy lately. I did hatch some good eggs yesterday and earlier today. I also caught a couple of Chinchou this morning. If I can capture one or two more, I should be able to get enough candy in order to evolve one of them.
  18. Hidden Mew

I caught a Party Pikachu last night and earlier today. I wasn't sure if I'd find even one at this rate. I finally caught a Ledyba this morning too. I would see one on the tracker sometimes, but I wasn't close enough to get it. I got quite a few two kilometer eggs when going through the PokeStops...
  19. Hidden Mew

I haven't really made any noteworthy captures in the last few days. I did finally decide to evolve some of my Pokemon, so now I have a Charizard, Crobat, Furret, Noctowl, Xatu and Granbull. I was going to wait until I had more Pokemon to evolve, but I figured that I could use the experience now...
  20. Hidden Mew

I saw a Gym with a Tyranitar earlier today as well. That was weird, but I remember seeing practically every Gym with a Dragonite pretty shortly after Go started. It seemed ridiculous to me that there were so many people with Dragonite when I could barely find any Dratini eggs. I did make a...
Back
Top Bottom