Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

What did you NOT like about Sun&Moon?

I actually kind of like that we got a Pokemon League at the end. While I did appreciate that Trials were different from the more typical Gym badge quest, I thought it was interesting to see a region get a Pokemon League for the first time. Plus, battling stronger versions of the first two Island...
  2. Hidden Mew

Thank you. I haven't done much with QR codes, although I should remember to get Magearnia at some point, but I'll look into QR teams. It still would be sad to not go through the Battle Tree with my Pokemon team, but if it helps to get more Battle Points more easily, then that would still help. I...
  3. Hidden Mew

I tried to go through the Battle Tree a couple of weeks ago, but it was way too hard. I think I only got eight victories before losing. The Battle Tower like facilities are supposed to be challenging, but they just drop you right into hard mode right away, which is pretty different from how the...
  4. Hidden Mew

I'd say that it's even more depressing than getting Korrina's Lucario since we saw how much Lillie cared for Cosmog throughout the storyline. They were really close and while I understand what they were doing, it still felt so sad that Lillie couldn't keep it. I do like that your character still...
  5. Hidden Mew

I completely forgot about the Dex Navi. I think I felt the disappointment over that feature being gone early on in the games and whenever I was looking for a team member with a five or ten percent rate. It was easier to deal with afterwards, but much like Super Training, that feature was still...
  6. Hidden Mew

There are way too many trainers within the games with just one Pokemon on them. At first, I thought it was just for the first island to help give new players a chance to be familiar with battling, but it basically continues throughout the entire game. Now I don't mind that they try to figure out...
Back
Top Bottom