Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Is Sun and Moon's genre the right one for Pokemon?

Well, the issue of Ash's friends being replace doesn't really have much to do with this thread's topic to begin with. It doesn't connect back to the genre that the SM is about, so it would be better to create a different thread on this topic if you really wish to focus on it more instead of...
  2. Hidden Mew

BW was at best a soft reboot. The first episode showed references to previous events with the items in Ash's room. Not to mention Dawn came back and recognized Ash, so clearly it wasn't a reboot. We're still following the same Ash from the original series since each series is still set within...
  3. Hidden Mew

I'm still confused as to why this is now suddenly a problem. This has been the case since either AG or DP began. We know that the most of the main cast is only around for one series with only a few exceptions. Why is it suddenly an issue for SM but not for any of the other series? That's the...
  4. Hidden Mew

Again, this isn't really anything new for Pokemon. The vast majority of characters in the main cast are just around for one series. Why would fans want to be invested in Dawn or Serena's storylines for example knowing that they only were going to be around for one series? Why even bother being...
  5. Hidden Mew

You could ask the same thing for pretty much all of the other traveling companions. Why would this series be any different in that regard. If they're going to have characters around for a series to promote a generation, they might as well do something with them instead of just letting them fade...
  6. Hidden Mew

It's not too bad, especially compared to how it used ti be back in the day with the year long gap between the two versions. TPCI does make the gap much shorter now, so it isn't too hard to wait usually,
  7. Hidden Mew

Because I'm waiting for the dub to air. I could watch the Japanese version along with the dub, but I still like watching new episodes in English after all these years. I'm sentimental and old fashioned like that.
  8. Hidden Mew

There's a difference between a show feeling like a reboot and a show actually being a reboot though. People said the same thing about BW and while that isn't my favorite series, it was still set within the same continuity as the previous series. The same goes for SM when we did get some pretty...
  9. Hidden Mew

Is the series really about a school quest though? I haven't seen SM past the first two episodes, but I was under the impression that the school is just the setting rather than the goal. Sure, the promotional material talked about Ash going to school and graduation, but the opening narration for...
  10. Hidden Mew

In regards to Ash's team, it's been only fourteen episodes. He normally doesn't have a lot of Pokemon on his team by that point and rarely do any of them evolve that early on in the series/journey. Plus, with how many characters they have this time around, they might want to take it slow with...
Back
Top Bottom