Search results for query: *

1. Hidden Mew

Why Females (Girls, & Women) cannot win Pokemon League?

It would probably be more than twice in some cases too given that Ash and/or the female companion/rival would most likely lose at least once to a Gym Leader. It would feel cool and refreshing at first, but I think it would get pretty boring quite quickly.
  2. Hidden Mew

When did Misty ever say she wanted to become an Elite 4 member? I've watched through the original series a few times and that has never come up. She was a fan of Prima, but because she used a lot of Water Pokemon, not because she wanted to be an Elite 4 member. All Misty ever wanted to do was to...
  3. Hidden Mew

There was indeed quite a bit of intense backlash after the Kalos League. And knowing how the Internet works, the chances are disturbingly excellent that a strong female trainer defeating Ash to win the League would result in more people hating her than even what happened with Alain. Alain was...
  4. Hidden Mew

I wasn't trying to say that she wasn't strong, but just that I don't find Astrid's strength particularly noteworthy. She was basically a glorified cameo character. I'm not even sure if she had that many lines of dialogue. That's a fair point and I did forget about Ash imagining battling...
  5. Hidden Mew

She did beat Ash in the Dianice movie, but I don't think that alone is enough to make her strength noteworthy compared to someone like Katie. She was a one shot character, but she had a pretty good battle against Ash in the Hoenn League that showed off her skills. Astrid on the other hand didn't...
  6. Hidden Mew

I've never really had a problem with none of the winners of Leagues being boys. I don't think that a female trainer never winning a League is in itself an issue considering that fans would want to see Ash win more than anyone else. I do think it's an issue when there are few female trainers even...
Back
Top Bottom